Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
---Young, who played at Madison High School and led the University of Texas to the national title this year, has been campaigning like a politician to become a Texan. The Texans are listening, but they've got three months before they have to make a decision.---

why would he do that, if he wants to play with Steve ?

Puck said:
---Young, who played at Madison High School and led the University of Texas to the national title this year, has been campaigning like a politician to become a Texan. The Texans are listening, but they've got three months before they have to make a decision.---

why would he do that, if he wants to play with Steve ?

Dollars and sense. He'll always be a friend to Steve, but the money and prestige between 1 and three is another thing.

This makes me wonder if the Titans are wanting Leinart. We have a history of misdirection - rarely will the titans talk up the player they want to draft. How many of us though P.Jones would be the pick? Remember them talking up Sammy Davis at CB and taking Woolfolk instead?

It just makes me wonder if the organization is already playing the game\.

I'm sure there'll be some scouting comments on Leinart as well before it's over. Hope Vince doesn't win the Texans over, but I'm equally worried about the Saints in that regard. The only positive to the Texans taking Young is the Saints would take Leinart, and we'd get Bush if we wanted him.

I thought Antrell Rolle was our pick last year, as did ESPN.com on the draft counter. It said Antrell Rolle then minutes later it corrected with Adam Jones. Everyone on IRC was like "who?"

GLinks said:
. The only positive to the Texans taking Young is the Saints would take Leinart, and we'd get Bush if we wanted him.

that's exactly what we want
or for it to flip

imo, we don't want Leinart to fall to us
but that would give us a good reason to trade out
which has a silver lining in itself

Agreed. BTW, do you think we're too down on Leinart? Don't know about you, but I feel a little spoiled right about now.

I don't think I'm too down on Leinart. All I care about really is Payton or Kubiak loving the crap out of some Leinart.

I need a Young/Bush or Bust signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back