Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three things, firstly the guy breaks ankles when he puts a move on a defender, secondly, he is very fast and thirdly he just flicks his wrist and the ball flies 50 yards, I would love to see him really crank one just to see how far he could throw it.

WOW...Finally got to watch the video at home! He is AMAZING! I am so torn on who to draft...I just dont see how we can go wrong!

Does #4 Sweed play both O' and D'. I could have swore that he played DB during the Rose Bowl. I think he is just a sophmore. Any Texas fans know the answer?

KobeChaz said:
Does #4 Sweed play both O' and D'. I could have swore that he played DB during the Rose Bowl. I think he is just a sophmore. Any Texas fans know the answer?
it was another number 4. a few years ago ohio state had two number 4s(santonio holmes and will allen)

something that i loved from that video is he's willing to run out of bounds. that's something steve didnt learn until two years ago.

bigtitan53279 said:
it was another number 4. a few years ago ohio state had two number 4s(santonio holmes and will allen)

That's amazing. I had no idea teams could do that. Seems almost unfair. Deceiving nonetheless! My wife kept telling me during the game, "that #4 is in on every play". Thanks for the clarification though.

My mind is being changed. I am getting really excited about the possibility of drafting Young. With a year or two under Chow's coaching and Mcnairs mentoring, he could take this franchise a long ways. Young fans you are winning me over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back