Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: Rookie QB Vince Young will get to play with the first team OL according to Titans Coach Jeff Fisher. He wants QB Billy Volek to get work into the second quarter where he'll be replaced by Young who will also play into the third quarter. Fisher plans on playing the first team OL until halftime. "I’m expecting Billy to do well and I’d like to try to get Vince an opportunity to play behind the starting offensive line at some point towards the middle or the end of the second quarter," Fisher said. "Vince will play the third quarter and then I’ll play Matt (Mauck) and hopefully Cody (Hodges) as well." The starting OL will be without Zach Piller who is dealing with a collarbone/rib injury. Fisher said running backs Chris Brown, Travis Henry and LenDale White will each play a quarter.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

He shouldnt have announced it. He should have suprised NO with it....... They think they are ready but they really have no idea!

Im laughing at those clowns!

goTitans.com said:
SUMMARY: Rookie QB Vince Young will get to play with the first team OL according to Titans Coach Jeff Fisher.

Makes sense to look after your franchise QB.

No sense in having him get injured in the first pre-season game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back