Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
http://www.kfdm.com/engine.pl?station=kfdm&id=14501&template=breakoutlocal.html

HOUSTON (AP) _ The Houston Texans will take Southern Cal running back Reggie Bush or North Carolina State defensive end Mario Williams with the first pick in Saturday's draft, general manager Charley Casserly said Wednesday.

not mind blowing, but was a possibility. This in my opinion actually seals the deal. Bush will be the pick. If the Texans pick williams it will be the only thing that unites the Young Only fans and the Bush only fans in Houston, and they will burn down Reliant stadium. :greedy:

PhiSlammaJamma said:
http://www.kfdm.com/engine.pl?station=kfdm&id=14501&template=breakoutlocal.html

HOUSTON (AP) _ The Houston Texans will take Southern Cal running back Reggie Bush or North Carolina State defensive end Mario Williams with the first pick in Saturday's draft, general manager Charley Casserly said Wednesday.

not mind blowing, but was a possibility. This in my opinion actually seals the deal. Bush will be the pick. If the Texans pick williams it will be the only thing that unites the Young Only fans and the Bush only fans in Houston, and they will burn down Reliant stadium. :greedy:
If the pick Williams, Casserly will be in the market for a new zipcode

I wonder why

shortbusvince.gif

Wow, love the last two... did anyone really think they were taking young anyway? And come on, Texans fans aren't burning anything down, they've never had enough to get excited about. They've basically just been churning along... 5-11, 7-9, 3-13... on and on it goes... they're a fairly lax bunch.

TitanJeff said:
Bud wants Young so he can extend the "middle finger" to the City of Houston the rest of his days.
Never thought of it that way. Cant wait to see Young show up the entire city of Houston

TitanJeff said:
Bud wants Young so he can extend the "middle finger" to the City of Houston the rest of his days.

I sure hope that isn't the logic the front office use's when it is time to draft. Taking a over rated QB just to show up Houston :grrr:

Ewker said:
I sure hope that isn't the logic the front office use's when it is time to draft. Taking a over rated QB just to show up Houston :grrr:
If everything else is graded equally, you can bet it could play into the decision.

TitanJeff said:
If everything else is graded equally, you can bet it could play into the decision.

No doubt about it. Never forget who carries the checkbook.

STEVE BISHEFF, OC Register --That leaves Adams with the opportunity to pluck Young away from the Texans and make him the NFL's next, great superstar in Tennessee. Wouldn't that be a sweet dose of redemption for an owner who was forced to leave Texas?

"I have no comment to make on any of that," Chow said.

I think he has to do it. You can't let Houston get Bush, and not fire back with a marketable talent of your own. I only say that from an owner perspective. You need something to market and Young is huge. Leinart will never be a hype machine. He's interesting, like David Carr interesting, good looking chap who won't stir up too much trouble, and reasonably marketable, but Young is a hype machine. The nation loves him. And now he's an underdog once again. He'll be a fan favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back