Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Sitting here pondering our chances of making it to the Super Bowl, which will be hard regardless of who we play between now and then, and was thinking about who my dream matchup would be if we make it.

I really want to play Brady and the Bucs. Watching him lose to us in the playoffs 2 years ago and seeing his reign in New England come to an end was very satisfying.

Who would your dream matchup be if we make it to the Super Bowl and why?

If we play AZ that means Brady is out, I'm fine with that lol
I just think Kyler will be more effective against our defense than Brady. Maybe I’m wrong, but we have a great interior pass rush which will flush QBs out. The mobile QBs will not be affected by this nearly as much as the stationary ones.

I just think Kyler will be more effective against our defense than Brady. Maybe I’m wrong, but we have a great interior pass rush which will flush QBs out. The mobile QBs will not be affected by this nearly as much as the stationary ones.
This is why I don't want to play the Ravens again in the PO's

Realistically though if I were to rank the most desirable matchups of the top 5 teams in the NFC is say:

1.Dallas cowboys
2.Arizona Cardinals
3.Green bay Packers
4. Los Angeles Rams
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Cowboys #1 because Mike McCarthy is awful, and I don't think their D is anything special. Cards at #2, kliff sucks, defense has lost JJ Watt already, and their record is way better than they are. Packers above Buccs and Rams because their D is a step down from Buccs/Rams. Rams scare me despite Sunday, they're just a real complete team and always stay super healthy. Finally Buccs last, they're still the best team in the NFL with the goat, not saying we can't beat them but they're a force.

Realistically though if I were to rank the most desirable matchups of the top 5 teams in the NFC is say:

1.Dallas cowboys
2.Arizona Cardinals
3.Green bay Packers
4. Los Angeles Rams
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Cowboys #1 because Mike McCarthy is awful, and I don't think their D is anything special. Cards at #2, kliff sucks, defense has lost JJ Watt already, and their record is way better than they are. Packers above Buccs and Rams because their D is a step down from Buccs/Rams. Rams scare me despite Sunday, they're just a real complete team and always stay super healthy. Finally Buccs last, they're still the best team in the NFL with the goat, not saying we can't beat them but they're a force.
I would love to play and beat The Boys. They are on the same level of hate from me as the Pats.

Rams in the SuperBowl will forever be my answer to this question. Imagine us winning our first SuperBowl against the franchise that denied us our first and in their home stadium on top of that

Last edited by a moderator:
If a physic could prove the Titans would win the SB then def Dallas.

Titans over Cowboys would be the best possible outcome IMO. Brady or Rodgers would round out 2-3.

:wooo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back