Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

We are the last of the forum posters. We need a you tube channel with a popular and semi-intelligent host, where we can pay $5 to comment and get noticed, and eventually watch as that host starts commenting on other people's you tube videos, and for some reason we'll want to hear his opinion on anything and everything. That is the way.

Last edited:
We are the last of the forum posters. The future is now. We need a you tube channel with a popular and semi-intelligent host, where we can pay $5 to comment and get noticed, and eventually watch as that host starts commenting on other people's you tube videos, and for some reason we'll want to hear his opinion on anything and everything. That is the way.
The twitchification of the internet! I don't get into it but that's just me.

We are the last of the forum posters. We need a you tube channel with a popular and semi-intelligent host, where we can pay $5 to comment and get noticed, and eventually watch as that host starts commenting on other people's you tube videos, and for some reason we'll want to hear his opinion on anything and everything. That is the way.
I agree with you but as for myself, I like the forums. It’s more specific and you get to see folks opinions on the subjects you like and skip others that you care less about. At least until you have more time to read them

I agree with you but as for myself, I like the forums. It’s more specific and you get to see folks opinions on the subjects you like and skip others that you care less about. At least until you have more time to read them
I love a good a 2am forum binge. The YouTube comments section can be pure garbage sometime. MB's are great for actual real discussion about a topic. Like the video, hard to talk X's and O's in a youtube thread but on here, I can post screenshots and commentary.

I won’t be purchasing the NFL ticket this year. Does anyone have a suitable way to watch the games this season?
Google nflbite should be the first one that pops up. Just make sure you have an ad blocker installed on your browser they get annoying.

Latest posts

Back