Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he gets plenty more opportunities than that, and the team will likely need it.
Let’s assume THill duplicates last year’s 315 completions (likely will go up with the extra game). I think both fall less than this, but give Brown and Jones 80 each. That still leaves 155 to spread between Firkser and the rest.
Last year TE had 94 catches.
Smith - 41
Firkser - 39
Swaim - 9
Pruitt - 5
Firkser isn’t reaching that and even with a drop in overall TE catches, swaim will get some chances, assuming he stays as the true #2.
If he gets passed on the depth chart or the O runs in a way that he is either blocker or off the field, then you’re dead on and he may only have 7 catches.

My Swaim numbers were exacerbated. Swaim's production will be super low, but effective.

30 catches for 5 TD's would be super effective for Swaim.

My Swaim numbers were exacerbated. Swaim's production will be super low, but effective.

30 catches for 5 TD's would be super effective for Swaim.
I think 30 and 5 is probably a little high but for my hopes in comparisons:

The best #2’s I’ve seen so far is Kinney and Stevens.

Those numbers would actually far surpass Kinney and Stevens. My memory had those 2 a little better statistically than they were.

.View attachment 18493View attachment 18494

Either way, just hoping to see he offers more than just a blocking TE.

What I am curious to see is if we line up in 12 formations with both Swaim and Firkser in line, with them both the field on the same time, wouldn’t be able to avoid tipping our hand to the defense as to whether it’s a run or pass? I hope Firk is able to become a solid in line blocker this year so he can fill Jonnu’s shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back