Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Who are your predictions of Round 1 and Round

1 if we Stick and pick.
2. if we move around, either 1st or 2nd

(And don't tie any Julio trade to it either, because it's very very unlikely.)

STAY:
Round 1 - Elijah Moore, Round 2 - Ifeatu Melifonwu

MOVE:

Round 1 - Elijah Moore, Round 2 - Asante Samuel Jr. (I feel we're gonna move up in the 2nd in some capacity -- to either strike a WR, pending a CB taken in first - or vice versa for Corner, and if we move for a corner, I feel it's for ASJ)

I would like to see us move out of the first round. Best case Miami if a WR or OT still on the board they have not addressed yet. And fears that the Jets will take. That would give them 3 1st round players and seems New Your kind of splashy. We get their 2 2nd round picks. We end up with 5 top 100 players filling OT, WR, DB, OLB, and NT. I would like to see us pick up another edge and another DB as well as a kicker and IOL we with the remaining picks.

I would like to see us move out of the first round. Best case Miami if a WR or OT still on the board they have not addressed yet. And fears that the Jets will take. That would give them 3 1st round players and seems New Your kind of splashy. We get their 2 2nd round picks. We end up with 5 top 100 players filling OT, WR, DB, OLB, and NT. I would like to see us pick up another edge and another DB as well as a kicker and IOL we with the remaining picks.
I think this would be a strong position if we found ourselves in it. We could address a lot with three 2nd round picks.

Which pass rusher would you move up for???
Olujari although he could slide down to our regularly scheduled pick.

Really I’d like to see JRob just pass on any OL in the first. As team (even before JRob) we’ve drafted a lot of OL first round and only have Lewan currently to show for it. The OL has been built pretty well through FA and later picks.

More importantly, the D was the weak spot last year, pass rush specifically but I also recognize some new holes (CB) were opened up with all the cap cutting moves.

Olujari although he could slide down to our regularly scheduled pick.

Really I’d like to see JRob just pass on any OL in the first. As team (even before JRob) we’ve drafted a lot of OL first round and only have Lewan currently to show for it. The OL has been built pretty well through FA and later picks.

More importantly, the D was the weak spot last year, pass rush specifically but I also recognize some new holes (CB) were opened up with all the cap cutting moves.

I wish we would do something like this...

1. Zaven Collins LB playmaker to get the Defense off the field on 3rd down.
2. Dyami Brown. WR

Then...

3 Paulson Adebo CB
3b Tommy Tremble TE Or OT that falls. Maybe Brown or Little,

Later

Larnel Coleman OT if we didn't take one already.
Johnathan Cooper Edge
Tedarrel Slaton NT DT
Tony Poljan if we didn't take Tremble earlier.
BA IOL in the 7th.

As for a prediction:

JRob shocks the forum with Trevon Moehrig in the 1st and then trades up for Alex Leatherwood in the 2nd.

Needs are CB, WR, OLB, and even TE over Tackle in my opinion. In fact I think DL is more of a need than T. But get ready to be disappointed.

If we stay at 22 I want Kardarius Toney or Zaven Collins but I'd be cool with anything except an OT.

Dream scenario is go out of the first round by trading with the Dolphins for both of their 2nds.
Then go:
Round 2) Joe Tryon
Round 2) Eric Stokes Jr
Round 2) Elijah Moore
Round 3) Spencer Brown
Round 3) Jay Tufele
Round 4) Walker Little

If Farley slips or Newsome are there you take them based on need. Or trade down. Or I really like Marshall LSU WR.

Or pass rusher like Kwitty Paye , Phillips, or Collins. Just no Teven Jenkins please that is my fear!

I hope and pray we don't get backed into taking a lineman first round.....

Yes, we have the possibility of finding another Jack Conklin -- but with that territory comes the possibility of finding another wilson...

I say don't trade up in the first round unless someone juicy is hanging around at 17 or so -- like a Surtain, Phillips, etc.

I was mad as hell that Jrob didn't go get Derwin James when he was on the board before 17. Granted, it would have taken a little more capital, but the player we would have gotten...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back