Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see us move out of the first round. Best case Miami if a WR or OT still on the board they have not addressed yet. And fears that the Jets will take. That would give them 3 1st round players and seems New Your kind of splashy. We get their 2 2nd round picks. We end up with 5 top 100 players filling OT, WR, DB, OLB, and NT. I would like to see us pick up another edge and another DB as well as a kicker and IOL we with the remaining picks.
Looking at the draft trade chart, we’d have to give up a 3rd with our 1st to get BOTH Miami 2nds.

2021 NFL Trade Value Chart

If we stay at 22 I want Kardarius Toney or Zaven Collins but I'd be cool with anything except an OT.

Dream scenario is go out of the first round by trading with the Dolphins for both of their 2nds.
Then go:
Round 2) Joe Tryon
Round 2) Eric Stokes Jr
Round 2) Elijah Moore
Round 3) Spencer Brown
Round 3) Jay Tufele
Round 4) Walker Little

I could see Toney falling. Dude only broke 300 yards once in 4 years. Never broke 1,000 yards. Released two rap albums this year and supposedly is all about his rap career.
NO THANK YOU
Give me Tutu Atwell in the 3rd instead if we want a speedy gadget guy.

Toney is a gadget WR. We don't run the type of offense to utilize that sort of player, correctly. I think he'll go to one of LA, KC, AZ. I wouldn't rule out LV either.

I don't think he's even on our draft board, tbh.

Today - I dont mind who we take, as long as it is a day 1 starter at a position of need (we have plenty). WR, CB or Edge.

For the draft as a whole - As above, we have a lot of needs. I hope we don't make any trades that see us turn our 9 picks into 6 or something similar. We need some depth too. Something like:

2 x WR (One deep threat, one slot guy)
2 x Edge (Can never have enough, and we're hardly stacked there)
1 x CB - Round 1 or 2 most likely, of our current 4-5 guys, 2-3 arent starters
1 x OT - Depth in rounds 3-5
1 x IOL - As above but 4-7
1 x Kicker
1 x DT

We still have a need at edge. Landry is more of a rotation player than starter. Plus we just do not have any depth there. I would be fine if they went Phillips or Collins at 22. Just no Right tackle!

I kind of hope we can trade back to say 27 or so and get more picks tonight, unless a real difference maker like Parsons, Horn, Farley drop

I could see Toney falling. Dude only broke 300 yards once in 4 years. Never broke 1,000 yards. Released two rap albums this year and supposedly is all about his rap career.
NO THANK YOU
Aah cute, Little Panda in the making

I'm telling you that's their goal...play well enough in college to get a big payday in the pros..then move on to this crap

The more money in year 1 the quicker they bow out

NO THANK YOU
Amen to that.

We don't have a need for a day 1 starter at Edge unless Dupree is going to miss time.
Assuming you were replying to my message.

Substitute starter for contributor then. Edge is a position where you dont necessarily have to start to play >50% of snaps and make an impact on the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back