Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: The 2006 Tennessee Titans training camp opened in Clarksville just over a week ago with all rookies signed. The first week had a number of challenges including nearly 30 players and coaches battling a 24-hour flu bug which moved through camp and the August heat index well over 100 degrees. Though it's early, we have enough of a glimpse into the 2006 Titans to create some early impressions. A breakdown by position group after the first week of training camp:

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001612.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

If you read the entire article, it seems we have alot of small injuries. I'm trying to remember...Is this many injuries normal, or are they a bad omen?

Besides the Long injury, the rest are minor. Knock on wood, in season's past, we've had ACLs and major hamstring injuries to deal with after the first week.

Havent heard too much if anything about Odom this year. Im really pulling for him but it seems like our crop of DE's may all be duds.

One of the more memorable plays of the week involved DT Randy Starks getting a hand on a Young pass and hauling it in for an interception only to be popped by Young which drew whoops from the offense.

I really liked this. :yes:

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
One of the more memorable plays of the week involved DT Randy Starks getting a hand on a Young pass and hauling it in for an interception only to be popped by Young which drew whoops from the offense.

I really liked this. :yes:

I saw the news clip of this. It was quite funny. The only one not laughing, however, was Young. He was pissed that he was picked by the lineman.

GOFIGURETITANS said:
I saw the news clip of this. It was quite funny. The only one not laughing, however, was Young. He was pissed that he was picked by the lineman.

Can You send me the link for the clip?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back