Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Being 0-4, when 3 of the qbs you faced are Caleb Williams, Malik Willis, and now Tyler Huntley is not acceptable. I really just hope it's a competitive game and Levis isn't a giant retard for once. But man if they lose this game, it's gonna be loud for that new staff just 4 games in

Edit: it should already be loud, but an embarrassment on mnf will definitely put it over the top

Being 0-4, when 3 of the qbs you faced are Caleb Williams, Malik Willis, and now Tyler Huntley is not acceptable. I really just hope it's a competitive game and Levis isn't a giant retard for once. But man if they lose this game, it's gonna be loud for that new staff just 4 games in

Edit: it should already be loud, but an embarrassment on mnf will definitely put it over the top

It begins with Pass Protection or the lack there of.
If somehow they can improve from 32nd in Pass Protection all the way up to 31st in Pass Protection, then maybe we have a slightly higher chance at trying to win.

Slightly ...

@Titanup1982 multiple first round draft picks were playing last night. VA tech better than what people gave them credit for... which by proxy, means Vandy is better than usual.

Wild game, people seeing that as a black eye for Miami Canes but that Va tech team is legit.

If we draft Cam Ward, I wouldn't be upset about it. He fits our style.

Apparently the Tits are in prime position to make history (for the wrong reasons) again.

According to the Caliente Sports News.
The Tits can be the first team to lose back to back games to Backup Qbs.

Latest posts

Back