Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the amount of forum activity and posts, is this the LEAST excited/activity the Titans have ever had after a draft selection?

Wat up everybody long time reader first time poster here.....
It looks like we could end up going with a WR with our next pick and I think Devin Smith would be awesome to have I think hes more than what people make him out to be what do yall think?

nothing to say really. We made the right pick. No controversy. Usually not the case with our first round picks
I think it was a good pick, not a favourite one, but with our situation at QB you can't argue it. The trade offer from Philly was apparently a big one but the FO obviously had their reasons for passing on it.
As far as the Browns offer for 12 & 19....would the guys taken at those spots be better than Mariota?

12- Shelton / Parker / Gordon / Peters
19 - Agholor / Dupre / Ray / Perriman / Dorsett / Anthony / Brown / remaining top prosepects

I am very happy with the pick and will get behind Mariota. I am still in shock that Williams fell to 6 and that the Redskins took Scherff hahahahaha.

I am very happy with the pick and will get behind Mariota. I am still in shock that Williams fell to 6 and that the Redskins took Scherff hahahahaha.

Yeah, how bout them redskins? I'm pretty sure they are worse decesion makers now than the Raiders or browns have ever been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back