Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dodd was a five game wonder. Eight of his career 12.5 sacks came in his last five games.

Which scares me even more…he could have been picked at #43 most likely. I would of rather taken Jack, Jaylon Smith, or Hunter Henry with #33. Those guys are true difference makers. I've said this 3 or 4 times tonight…I hope I'm wrong on these guys but there were a lot of other players on the board I would of rather seen us pick.

Let's keep in mind that the scouting was just about done by the time Robinson got hired. This was definatly Amy Adams, Dick Lebeau, and Mike Mularkey's draft with the same ol scouting team.

Dodd was a 1 yr wonder…his size got him drafted, Johnson had several other DTs ahead of him but that is the pick I'm most ok with at this point, Henry while productive is the exact same back as Murray which is my complaint there and he is certainly a big time boom/bust pick, and we got a kid out of a D2 school in the 3rd round with Fuller and Cash still on the board. Obviously they know more than I do about these kids but I just don't see the value with these picks which is what JRob preached since he got here. I think we drafted every single one of these guys about 10 to 15 picks early. If we are going to take risks on guys why not take Jaylon Smith or Miles Jack with pick #33? That's my problem with this draft.

MTSU is a Div -1 school.

3 guys I expect the Titans to target tomorrow:
TE Stephen Anderson
DL Darius Latham
CB Tavon Young

other options:
DL Quentin Jefferson
DL Lawrence Thomas
DL Joel Heath
DL DJ Reader
DL Hassan Ridgeway
DL Trevor Coley

Titans really did a lot of work on these day 3 DL

CB Briean Buddy Calhoun is another CB option they met with

but then again, tonight proved I have no idea what the Titans will do LMAO

my gut says we over drafted a bit. may have given up too much to move up for Conklin(though i like him), the DT was pre mature and certainly the safety. We should've come out with a decent receiver (braxton miller,boyd or shepard) and decent corner (cyrus jones,alexander , fuller etc.) and still been able to get that same safety later and a decent DT. I felt the same way as last year. I will absolutely be pulling for these guys and I actually like the Henry pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back