Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
This off season has been a complete joke in my opinion. I fully believe we have gotten worse as a team. We've lost our best defensive linemen, our best corner, our 2nd best lineman, a solid lb in WW, a solid wr in Tajae, and we could have got Tom Brady for basically the same price as Tannenhill for the next 2 seasons.

I thought you're supposed to improve not get worse in the off season. What can we do to save this team? We we're so close and now we're further away thanks to our terrible front office moves. Thanks again Titans for being cheap and making us worse in free agency

Last edited by a moderator:
Calm down chicken little. You turned your calendar too far. It is still only a couple of days into free agency. And we haven’t even drafted yeah. It will be ok. Maybe just some herbal tea to calm you down. I know, I know, when you flip too many pages on the calendar it can be scary. But we are all here to help you.

We've lost our best defensive linemen

Simmons is still on our team

a solid wr in Tajae

Solid?

our best corner

Logan Ryan, right? He was our best slot CB and that's it.

and we could have got Tom Brady for basically the same price as Brady for the next 2 seasons.

Huh?

a solid lb in WW

Great leader though, but need not lose sleep over losing WW.

Simmons is still on our team

Solid?

Logan Ryan, right? He was our best slot CB and that's it.

Huh?

Great leader though, but need not lose sleep over losing WW.
Logan was our best corner last year period! Brady would have cost the same as Tannenhill! Tajae was our 3rd best wr!

Tajae is ass.....Casey old and drastically overpaid....Ryan good in the slot, but wants too much...Tannehill lead us to an AFC championship...Woodyard retired and couldn’t defend the pass....Brady old and drastically overpaid...We will add people and we have the draft.

How can you get better as a team on paper when you were one game away from the SB? This is how teams fu*k up. You try your best to maintain the core you have in place and go from there if you were as close as we were from winning it all. No need to shake everything up and sign this player or that player.

We knew before the FA period began it was going to be a strong possibility we were losing Conklin and Ryan.

Please don't tell me that you're crying over Casey and Sharpe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back