Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
@8and8 you can’t possibly defend their schedule. And, that second targeting? C’mon man! Sure, they were going to beat Nebraska anyway, but that call was crap.

@8and8 you can’t possibly defend their schedule. And, that second targeting? C’mon man! Sure, they were going to beat Nebraska anyway, but that call was crap.
“and the refs are working for them.” Dumb remark.

Targeting in general is bullshit. OSU knows firsthand. Got screwed on a targeting call against Clemson last year.

“and the refs are working for them.” Dumb remark.

Targeting in general is bull****. OSU knows firsthand. Got screwed on a targeting call against Clemson last year.
Yep. That game where they would have lost anyway...

You didn’t comment on schedule. I remember when the SEC schedule came out. Lots of people piling on Bama’s schedule. They play every top team in the east except Florida. OSU plays PSU and no one else. Weak sauce.

Only losers blame officials for losing. Schedule?
Only pointing out that a bad targeting call or bad overturning of call can play an impact on a 29-23 game.

You really want to thump your chest on schedule? Bama plays Georgia and a suspect TAMU. You going to hang your hat on a 1-2 LSU team or a Auburn team who should be 1-4 if not being literally gifted two wins by bad calls?

Conference schedules are what they are. Not OSU’s fault they don’t get to play Oregon.

Only pointing out that a bad targeting call or bad overturning of call can play an impact on a 29-23 game.

You really want to thump your chest on schedule? Bama plays Georgia and a suspect TAMU. You going to hang your hat on a 1-2 LSU team or a Auburn team who should be 1-4 if not being literally gifted two wins by bad calls?

Conference schedules are what they are. Not OSU’s fault they don’t get to play Oregon.
The Big10 could have scheduled Wisconsin, or Minnesota, or whoever for OSU. Fact is, Alabama played Georgia and beat them soundly. Quit with the “could have” stuff. Everyone’s schedule changed this year. The Big10 did OSU a solid. I don’t want to hear anymore about Bama’s “soft” schedule.

The Big10 could have scheduled Wisconsin, or Minnesota, or whoever for OSU. Fact is, Alabama played Georgia and beat them soundly. Quit with the “could have” stuff. Everyone’s schedule changed this year. The Big10 did OSU a solid. I don’t want to hear anymore about Bama’s “soft” schedule.

What??! Lol. OSU is playing the same conference schedule they were playing before COVID. Big didn’t add any games to any teams schedule.

Big 10 had to remove a cross divisional game to have the 8 game schedule which they will add back during the Big 10 championship week for the teams who don’t win their division.

FTR, you’re the one who brought up schedules.

What??! Lol. OSU is playing the same conference schedule they were playing before COVID. Big didn’t add any games to any teams schedule.

Big 10 had to remove a cross divisional game to have the 8 game schedule which they will add back during the Big 10 championship week for the teams who don’t win their division.

FTR, you’re the one who brought up schedules.
I am. Didn’t realize the Big10 gave OSU a weak schedule to begin with. My apologies. PSU gonna be a great opponent! It’s like if Bama only had to play LSU this year.

I am. Didn’t realize the Big10 gave OSU a weak schedule to begin with. My apologies. PSU gonna be a great opponent! It’s like if Bama only had to play LSU this year.
B1G rotates cross conference schedules like the other conferences. Just a good year for OSU’s schedule this go round. Penn St is without Journey Brown and Micah Parsons, they don’t have the depth to do without two future NFL stars.

B1G rotates cross conference schedules like the other conferences. Just a good year for OSU’s schedule this go round. Penn St is without Journey Brown and Micah Parsons, they don’t have the depth to do without two future NFL stars.
Says a lot about Penn St. recruiting. Weird year. Whoever comes out on top will have an asterisk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back