Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. The Colts are loading up on offensive weapons. Taylor was my favorite RB in this draft.
Yea this sucks. Taylor and Pittman. Could be a another great draft. If they get Hurts or some QB with potential in the 3rd, we might be in trouble for a long time.

The last think I wanted for the colts was for them to get a top RB. It seems like even when they've had scrubs back there, they still run it all over us. Jeez.

Yea this sucks. Taylor and Pittman. Could be a another great draft. If they get Hurts or some QB with potential in the 3rd, we might be in trouble for a long time.

The last think I wanted for the colts was for them to get a top RB. It seems like even when they've had scrubs back there, they still run it all over us. Jeez.
Marlon Mack isn't a scrub

I'm not talking about Marlon Mack. I'm not going to look them up but I'm talking about the Donald Browns of the wold. There have been back ups and old guys running all over us.
Sorry, misread your post...it's not just Colts running backs lol
Like 3rd string QBs not too long ago

Anyone sliding JRob might go up for?

Still needing help on the DL and WR. Blankenship worth a 6th?
I doubt it. Unless they really really like Fromm but I think there is better depth/boom or bust prospects that will fall to us. Especially at WR.

Pats just took first kicker. Everyone here mentioning Blankenship but who knows if he or other Ks are worth drafting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back