Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Games have been pretty good so far. Hope they stay competitive the rest of the night.

Cincinnati looks like they are about to pull away. Garbage ass PI call they got on 4th down.

Super shocked what's going on in this Alabama vs UGA game.

Bryce Young going to be nice in the NFL.

With OSU going down, I don't see how the committee avoids it at this point. I think Bama, Georgia, and Cinci are locked, and if Michigan wins they're in, and if they don't... Uh... No clue.

Glad Oklahoma State went down too.. I would've liked to see Ohio State in it this year. Yeah they got beat by Michigan, but on a neutral field the outcome is totally different. Ohio State or even Notre Dame would make it more interesting than Cincinnati

Iowa always has terrible offense. Time for them to get rid of Kirk Ferentz.. He's been a legend there, but it's time for a switch. You're not going to win in anything of relevance in college anymore with the super old, outdated offense he continues to field year after year.

1. Michigan
2. Alabama
3. Georgia
4. Cincinnati

I think that's how it should be.. Not what I want.

Michigan took care of business tonight.

If Alabama goes to #1 and Cincinnati goes to #3, then I know for sure college football is rigged.

I predict:
1. Alabama
2. Michigan
3. Georgia
4. Cincinnati

The only thing I feel pretty confident of is that the committee won't have the Bama/Georgia potential rematch pre-NC.

I predict:
1. Alabama
2. Michigan
3. Georgia
4. Cincinnati

The only thing I feel pretty confident of is that the committee won't have the Bama/Georgia potential rematch pre-NC.

Then it's rigged.. #2 team wins 42-3 and doesn't move up after #1 gets beat?

Then it's rigged.. #2 team wins 42-3 and doesn't move up after #1 gets beat?

I thought the whole point of the committee was to have more of an eyeball test. Georgia only got beat by Alabama and Alabama beat the #1 team in the nation. Michigan got beat by Michigan State and handed Ohio State their second loss.

Edit:
To be clear, I'm just giving what the presented logic might be. I imagine the true motivating factor would be interesting match-ups, and I just don't see them wanting an immediate Bama/Georgia rematch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back