Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another example of how the Ravens live and die with Jackson’s play. They can’t win if he has a bad game. Honestly I sleep better at night knowing the Ravens are stuck with a qb that will get them 11-12 wins a season, only to crash out in the playoffs when a defense slows him down.

Just another example of how the Ravens live and die with Jackson’s play. They can’t win if he has a bad game. Honestly I sleep better at night knowing the Ravens are stuck with a qb that will get them 11-12 wins a season, only to crash out in the playoffs when a defense slows him down.

Didn't we slow him down last year though? He busted one run against us. I want no part of them in the post season. As sweet as it would be to beat the rat birds, weird things happen when our two teams meet in January.

Also, you keep hearing about talks of a contract extension between Lamar and the Ravens being discussed but I got a feeling someone in that organization is pumping the breaks, at least on making him the highest paid QB. He's definitely still one of the best QB's in the league from some perspectives, but he is also one of the worst in personally losing games with his play.

Also a note, how the **** is it week 10 and the Chiefs have only played 1 division game? How are we at this point and have yet to play the Texans?

I do not like the idea that we can finish a divisional two game series before playing another division team the first time.

Seeing a lot of excuses this morning on various sports talk shows.

Short week, injuries, asking too much of Lamar...blah blah blah

NO TEAM has been through more injuries than the Titans, don't want to hear the excuses. They got shellacked by the Bungholes a few weeks ago, have had to come from behind in several games and almost lost to the Lions. Lamar is a one trick pony, blitz him and he usually folds like a cheap tent.

That being said, the Titans need to play their game against NOLA and dominate and not stumble like every AFC team has lately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also a note, how the **** is it week 10 and the Chiefs have only played 1 division game? How are we at this point and have yet to play the Texans?

I do not like the idea that we can finish a divisional two game series before playing another division team the first time.
I agree that each team schedule can be set up to play all division teams once before playing a second time, but in regards to KC, I like the reserved division games at the end of the year. Sometimes it works out for excitement, sometimes you’re against the Texans.

Tired of the Jackson love....if Mahomes can become human, so can Lamarble mouth Jackson

1. Ravens QB Lamar Jackson never found a rhythm. Baltimore’s signal-caller struggled with timing and accuracy, leaving the upset door open all night long for a Dolphins team ready to step through. Early in the game, Jackson had an open Sammy Watkins deep down the middle of the field, but was a beat late on a throw that Watkins appeared to peel off on as he was running into the path of the goalpost. It was emblematic of Jackson’s night. He took four sacks, threw too many passes off balance, and never looked comfortable in completing just three of 12 passes of 10-plus air yards. The Ravens can overcome that at times when the tracks are greased for their rushing attack, but on this night, that wasn’t going to carry the day, either.

To be fair, there is next to nothing around him.

Andrews is a good TE.

That's it. They have no backs, and their wr corps is a joke. Hollywood brown as a number one? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back