Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
With this win now, the sports media is going to be all about the Chiefs even though the Titans gave them a beat down. They just can’t help themselves.

In a few weeks we’ll have to knock the Patriots down a few notches, all we’ll hear until then is how they’re a Superbowl contender.

Raiders, Stoolers and Brownies are pretenders.

Notice how the Chiefs stay aggressive, fake punt from mid field and continue to throw to the end zone up by 13.

Better than consecutive 3 and outs from conservative play-calling with a decent lead.

…and the bad luck that is OBJ setting in already and the first quarter isn’t even over yet LOL

The Rams will never be the same after the Titans beat down last week.

This is what happens when the talking heads act like your team is the best thing since sliced bread. That Rams offence is amazing!!!! That superstar filled Rams defence!!!!!

STFU Schefter making excuses about Woods out, a WR, please, the Titans have had 80 different players play this year, and they just keep winning. I don’t want to hear any excuses about injuries, EVER.

I read something earlier where we now have people saying because of the way the Pats are playing and how the Chiefs have now won three in a row that they are the best teams in the AFC.

I read something earlier where we now have people saying because of the way the Pats are playing and how the Chiefs have now won three in a row that they are the best teams in the AFC.
Keep lining me up, titans keep knocking them down. Don’t care about writers respect, they’ll probably give some after Vrabel is holding the Lombardi for AAS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back