Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needed 6.6 points from him tonight. He’s got more than that in drops… brutal.
Absolutely ridiculous. But the coaching stupidity is just as bad. A challenge that was hopeless. Wasting another timeout. You don't go for 2 on the first touchdown then you try a FG against the wind? That's mularkey level coaching.

Phew I'm so glad I don't watch or listen to media talking heads anymore.. You guys who do are about to get a massive dose of Patriot talk this week..

Absolutely ridiculous. But the coaching stupidity is just as bad. A challenge that was hopeless. Wasting another timeout. You don't go for 2 on the first touchdown then you try a FG against the wind? That's mularkey level coaching.

Yep. McDermott was outcoached by a wide margin tonight. He panicked big time.

A defensive minded HC can’t figure out how to stop the run when that’s all the other team did.

Bills 3-4 since 4-1 start.

Phew I'm so glad I don't watch or listen to media talking heads anymore.. You guys who do are about to get a massive dose of Patriot talk this week..
I’m no longer mad the Titans lost to the Patriots, They may meet up in the playoffs, we know it’s harder to beat a team twice. The more I see the Patriots the less convincing they look to me.

Still #2. Maybe this is “peak” NE for the year and a little early for the postseason.
Titans still have an “easy” schedule and can handle business. 2 more weeks for the division.

Titans may get the Colts again the playoffs

I don’t know why people keep doing this. What is the fascination with the Colts? The Colts are 9th behind the Steelers. Not 8th. If they beat the Pats, Cards and Raiders I’ll take them serious, the Raiders game is HUGE for them. The Colts need help. The Colts have way more scenarios to keep them out than in. They need a lot of help.

I don’t know why people keep doing this. What is the fascination with the Colts? The Colts are 9th behind the Steelers. Not 8th. If they beat the Pats, Cards and Raiders I’ll take them serious, the Raiders game is HUGE for them. The Colts need help. The Colts have way more scenarios to keep them out than in. They need a lot of help.
When you lose to the Jets and Houston you can't overlook anyone..
Especially since the Colts just spanked the Texans, which we should have.
Colts are a good team, don't underestimate them. We can obviously beat them but they aren't a pushover by any means, even against the Pats and Cards

Because as much as you don’t like it, the colts are playing good football and using a good formula to win in the postseason.

For the playoff spot, never mind your distaste and underselling of Indy, the other teams fighting for spot 7 all have their weaknesses.
You mention Pitt is ahead of them, do you think they’re good enough to make post season?
Same for Raiders, Broncos, Chargers, Browns, Raiders, Bengals, Dolphins? Which 3 are your locks that prevent Indy from taking a playoff spot.

Because as much as you don’t like it, the colts are playing good football and using a good formula to win in the postseason.

For the playoff spot, never mind your distaste and underselling of Indy, the other teams fighting for spot 7 all have their weaknesses.
You mention Pitt is ahead of them, do you think they’re good enough to make post season?
Same for Raiders, Broncos, Chargers, Browns, Raiders, Bengals, Dolphins? Which 3 are your locks that prevent Indy from taking a playoff spot.
Very good points ..I think Indy is better than their record...better than Pittsburgh and Browns for sure...Dolphins are playing better lately, Bengals have talent although just got spanked by LAC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back