Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I wonder about you...

It's like there's no winning with you.

You are pretty aggressive yourself my friend. I’ve just never seen a fan base whose team is injured from hell then win a game 20-0 and whine about it wasn’t enough. A shutout in the NFL. Which is rare. A team 9-4. Running away with division. #2 seed. Might be #1 seed. Getting healthy. But let’s whine like little bitches.

You are pretty aggressive yourself my friend. I’ve just never seen a fan base whose team is injured from hell then win a game 20-0 and whine about it wasn’t enough. A shutout in the NFL. Which is rare. A team 9-4. Running away with division. #2 seed. Might be #1 seed. Getting healthy. But let’s whine like little bitches.

You'd get more props with me if you acknowledged our offense is terrible right now and the Colts are a good team.

Take those rose colored glasses off.

We’re estatic they won and were able to shut out the lowly Jaguars, but, if you don’t have concerns about Downing, Tannehill and this offense, you’re a bit delusional.

Not that any of us are surprised, the Titans didn’t make the FNIA highlights of today’s games, even with their one-sided win and shut out. Yet they showed the Saints beating the Giants? WTF

The ending of the last two games were pretty good. That was a nice play call by the 49ers and a hell of a effort to get into the end zone.
Don't have much faith the Sunday Night game will be that good. Bears just don't bring much to the table against the Packers.

Take those rose colored glasses off.

We’re estatic they won and were able to shut out the lowly Jaguars, but, if you don’t have concerns about Downing, Tannehill and this offense, you’re a bit delusional.

I have no concerns about Downing. Nothing I can do about it. But yet they are still winning. I know his history. But the Team is still winning. An Offense that doesn’t have its best players doesn’t do very good. take out Rodgers, Mahomes and on and on… we lost Henry, AJ and Jones and magically the offense is not very good. Yea, It’s not magic. Take the best players from any team and they will regress. You know this right? We are 9-4 with a soft finishing schedule. We have to get healthy for the playoffs. It sucks to lose Henry, but here we are still winning. The wins can be ugly or pretty. I don’t care. This isn’t college. Just win baby!

A 20-0 shutout in the NFL is total domination. You can be negative or be positive… choice is yours.

I have no concerns about Downing. Nothing I can do about it. But yet they are still winning. I know his history. But the Team is still winning. An Offense that doesn’t have its best players doesn’t do very good. take out Rodgers, Mahomes and on and on… we lost Henry, AJ and Jones and magically the offense is not very good. Yea, It’s not magic. Take the best players from any team and they will regress. You know this right? We are 9-4 with a soft finishing schedule. We have to get healthy for the playoffs. It sucks to lose Henry, but here we are still winning. The wins can be ugly or pretty. I don’t care. This isn’t college. Just win baby!

A 20-0 shutout in the NFL is total domination. You can be negative or be positive… choice is yours.
All good points but, there are plenty of great QBs who didn’t have their weapons and didn’t miss a beat or regress, yet have shown an ability to make the players around them better, backups or not.

When he has all his weapons back for the playoffs we want no more excuses for Downing or Tannehill.

All good points but, there are plenty of great QBs who didn’t have their weapons and didn’t miss a beat or regress, yet have shown an ability to make the players around them better, backups or not.

When he has all his weapons back for the playoffs we want no more excuses for Downing or Tannehill.

Right… if we had one of those elite QBs we wouldn’t have either. Henry is our Mahomes, Brady, Rodgers etc etc …. Who, what team lost that and didn’t miss a beat. If Brady goes out do you think the Buccs win the SB? Hell, win another game? Mahomes goes? Rodgers?

I’m not hearing any excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back