Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe to you it did. not like we have any chance of number 1 seed and now we are fighting just to win the conference.....

You do realize if the Pats lose tomorrow to the Bills (which is totally possible) and the Chiefs lose to the Steelers or Bengals, and we win out, we get the #1 seed? How do you just assume it's not possible for us to get the #1 seed? It's very possible.

maybe to you it did. not like we have any chance of number 1 seed and now we are fighting just to win the conference.....
Well fighting to win conference and #1 seed are the same thing.

if you meant fighting for division, the magic # sits at 1 even after a lady pony victory last week AND because NE lost, it still leaves opportunity for the #1 seed.

while, yes, a colts loss last week would have meant division winners after beating the 49ers, the division is still in control for the titans.

I think Rodgers is a turd but man he is so good even hurt. I do not see how he does not win MVP. Would love to go to the Super Bowl and play the packers with this years Defense.

We do and we aren’t fighting for the division. That’s a lock. Only really negative people think it isn’t. Colts don’t make the playoffs. I’ve been saying for weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back