Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather the Titans beat the best teams in the AFC to get to the SB, don't want to hear the narrative they had an easy path getting there.

Who cares how we win a SB ? I sure don’t. I don’t care what anyone says either. If you win it you win it. They are never going to like us anyway. We aren’t sexy or a big market or an NFL Elite.

Who cares how we win a SB ? I sure don’t. I don’t care what anyone says either. If you win it you win it. They are never going to like us anyway. We aren’t sexy or a big market or an NFL Elite.
Agreed, but it would make it a little more satisfying to beat the media's favorite teams.

Why… they suck. But they aren’t making it anyway. Doesn’t matter.

Because they tend to always find a way to beat us in Nashville in the playoffs. It doesn't matter if we have 500 yards of offense to their 180 total yards, they find a way to win.

I want no part of the Ravens, especially with our pedestrian offense. Not because I think they're good, because they aren't but because of history in Nashville.

Because they tend to always find a way to beat us in Nashville in the playoffs. It doesn't matter if we have 500 yards of offense to their 180 total yards, they find a way to win.

I want no part of the Ravens, especially with our pedestrian offense. Not because I think they're good, because they aren't but because of history in Nashville.
Hopefully our offense won't be pedestrian come playoff time...I would love to send the little b*tch Lamar packing again

Great point.
Titans vs ravens playoffs history, 5 games, road team is undefeated. 3-2 ratbirds.

Edit: twice the titans absolutely stomped the B-holes statistically but found ways to lose. 00’, by PR, blocked FG return, and INT return. In 09’, by way of tons of TO and a non-delay of game called (aside from the after the whistle injuring of CJ2K in the dirtiest s**t I’ve ever seen).

Great point.
Titans vs ravens playoffs history, 5 games, road team is undefeated. 3-2 ratbirds.

Edit: twice the titans absolutely stomped the B-holes statistically but found ways to lose. 00’, by PR, blocked FG return, and INT return. In 09’, by way of tons of TO and a non-delay of game called (aside from the after the whistle injuring of CJ2K in the dirtiest s**t I’ve ever seen).
That delay of game non call still has me fuming all these years later....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back