Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 19096

Dear God, it’s beautiful
While I enjoy the idea of the ponies sitting outside, Im curious where this picture is from?

Colts are currently the 6 seed due to tie breakers.

In the 3 way tie, first is division, LAC beats LV head to head.
Colts the. Beat LAC by conference record.

Steelers can still squeak in with 2 wins (9-7-1) and some help.
LAC and LV play each other next week, so 1 will be 10-7 and in. The raiders can still get in at 9-8 IF the colts lose and the Steelers lose 1.

Unfortunately the ratbirds are still alive (cause F them). They need to win, Raiders to win since they beat LAC.

I’m rooting for colts and ratbirds on the outside which requires chargers win and Jaguars win.

While I enjoy the idea of the ponies sitting outside, Im curious where this picture is from?

Colts are currently the 6 seed due to tie breakers.

In the 3 way tie, first is division, LAC beats LV head to head.
Colts the. Beat LAC by conference record.

Steelers can still squeak in with 2 wins (9-7-1) and some help.
LAC and LV play each other next week, so 1 will be 10-7 and in. The raiders can still get in at 9-8 IF the colts lose and the Steelers lose 1.

Unfortunately the ratbirds are still alive (cause F them). They need to win, Raiders to win since they beat LAC.

I’m rooting for colts and ratbirds on the outside which requires chargers win and Jaguars win.
Pulled from Bleacher Report

Davonte Adams may have to be talked about among the best to ever play if he can keep this up a couple more years. Man is unstoppable at times.

Wow! What a day of football.

Titans thrash the fins to clinch the division. Great.

Bengals win to give us the first seed with one to play. Awesome.

Colts lose to set up a "choke to the jags and miss the playoffs" scenario. Hilarious.

Ratbirds lose to probably miss the playoffs... Love it.

OK titans... You CANNOT choke this bye away now. Put the Texans away, let's get the king back, and let's run this table.

Last edited by a moderator:
Colts havent won IN Jacksonville since 2014.

God that would be hilarious. I'm gonna go ahead and create an alt account at the colts subreddit so I can talk sht if this happens.

They have been sooo frigging smug this year. Their RB who has damn near 300 yards less than henry did last year deserves mvp... Their coach who barely has then above 500 deserves coach of the year... Their MLB deserves dpoy love...

The river of tears if the jags bump them out will be so sweet.

God that would be hilarious. I'm gonna go ahead and create an alt account at the colts subreddit so I can talk sht if this happens.

They have been sooo frigging smug this year. Their RB who has damn near 300 yards less than henry did last year deserves mvp... Their coach who barely has then above 500 deserves coach of the year... Their MLB deserves dpoy love...

The river of tears if the jags bump them out will be so sweet.

Ah, too bad the Jags have folded in and will just be playing for a better draft pick.

They lucked out with the Chargers and Raiders playing against each other next week. Let's hope the Colts play KC so that they can beat up each other.

There's a chance we have the #1 seed before we play at houston.

I dont think that's true. If kc loses on Saturday and Buffalo loses and new England wins on Sunday, plus we lose then the pats would have the head to head tie breaker on us for 1st

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s not accurate.

per tie breaker rules, first tie breaker is head to head. If raiders win, La and LV split 1-1.
Best is division record (if same division), if raiders win, both are 3-3.
then conference record but by division first, LV wins 8-4 vs 6-6.
THEN the tie breaker is settled between Indy and LAC which Indy wins by conference record 7-5 to LAC 6-6.

If the chargers win, the scenario changes a lot as raiders win tie breaker over Indy if they lose to Jax.

That’s not accurate.

per tie breaker rules, first tie breaker is head to head. If raiders win, La and LV split 1-1.
Best is division record (if same division), if raiders win, both are 3-3.
then conference record but by division first, LV wins 8-4 vs 6-6.
THEN the tie breaker is settled between Indy and LAC which Indy wins by conference record 7-5 to LAC 6-6.

If the chargers win, the scenario changes a lot as raiders win tie breaker over Indy if they lose to Jax.

That scenario has the Raiders/Chargers tying. Both would finish 9-7-1. That would be better record than the Ravens (if they were to beat the Steelers), and in a three way tie with the Steelers at 9-7-1 (if they beat the Ravens and Browns), the Steelers would be eliminated.

It actually works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back