Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NFL was not going to allow the Chiefs to lose to keep the storyline in effect for tomorrow’s Titans game. That fumble looked suspect IMO.

I don’t trust the business that is the NFL.

I was just checking score near end of game, Denver had ball at KC 14 yard line with like 3 mins left..and they really kicked a FG? Fuck out of here

yah makes no sense considering Broncos had nothing to play for you might as well as go for it lmao. So stupid!!! Damnt Den!

And to top it off, a HC that won't be around next year.. Their goal today was to upset KC and nothing less, as their season was over before they kicked off.

And to top it off, a HC that won't be around next year.. Their goal today was to upset KC and nothing less, as their season was over before they kicked off.

kicking the field goal is like giving up their pride. I will never understand thought process there. You play for pride regardless!!!

Fangio is done simply because he didn't end the 13 game losing streak to the Chiefs.
Dont care if they can him but I don’t really think they set Denver up for any success either. Before the season, I had them bottom of the division, maybe raiders fight for it. I think Denver over performed at 7-10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back