Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Julio especially concerns me. He is definitely at the age where nagging injuries are going to start adding up and taking a toll.
They spent a boatload for him, so they're probably handling him with kid gloves. Brown went from no knee brace, to those dumb little band things, to sleeve, to out.

We getting worried about the WRs? AJB and Julio both still not practicing
Davenport said Brown will be ready week 1. I'd be shocked if they just aren't treating them with kids loves. Brown knows the offense and Julio has a spot in Canton waiting. If they don't practice for game prep, or julio is placed on the pup list, I'll worry more. I'm sure they'll play.

Davenport said Brown will be ready week 1. I'd be shocked if they just aren't treating them with kids loves. Brown knows the offense and Julio has a spot in Canton waiting. If they don't practice for game prep, or julio is placed on the pup list, I'll worry more. I'm sure they'll play.
It's not so much the injury, but I am curious about Julio's chemistry with Tannehill. He's gone his whole career with one QB.

It's not so much the injury, but I am curious about Julio's chemistry with Tannehill. He's gone his whole career with one QB.
He is a hall of famer it will be just fine. And he is Robin here and not Batman for the first time in his career! Our Wr depth has never been this good!

LOL...

exhibition games are beyond worthless

my PSL buddy gonna skip this nonsense and eat the $s cause of the uselessness of game, waste of time involved & heat

If they seriously do this all season, why are they making players get vaccinated?
Fair question. But, id assume its because if the players started dropping dead and the NFL had a laid back stance on it theyd be roasted for it. Some of the restrictions theyre doing doesnt make sense to me. But its all “Cover Your Ass”.

Fair question. But, id assume its because if the players started dropping dead and the NFL had a laid back stance on it theyd be roasted for it. Some of the restrictions theyre doing doesnt make sense to me. But its all “Cover Your Ass”.
Players aren't going to drop dead of this. Especially if they're vaccinated. The NFL is being ridiculous just like most businesses and politicians and "experts." CYA is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back