Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Figured I would create a thread to talk about other NFL games.

I see advertisers still love them some Saffold. I swear he goes down every game.

Pretty good game so far between Bills and Rams. At least it's not 58-55 like people were expecting.

McVay should count his blessings that he got a SB ring.. I still can't believe they won the SB last year.

I know it's week 1, but I can't see the Rams doing anything this year.

Bills defense with 7 sacks and you see the result, meanwhile our Titans got 9 sacks against Burrow and you see our result.

Titans better come out and take care of Giants otherwise 0-2 to start. Best pass rusher gone vs Josh Allen? Night, night.

Bills looked great! Rams we’re just flat. I’m worried the Titans may be a little flat on Sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bills looked great! Rams we’re just flat. I’m worried the Titans may be a little flat on Sunday.
you mean because the starters have not taken a snap together as a unit yet in 2022... just like start of 21 & 20???

cause you have good reason to think that based on Titans vs cardinals in 21 where Titans were boat raced outta stadium in opening game of season & promptly ignored by national media till POs ... where Titans defeated themselves and were promptly ignored by national media for another 6 months

Welp, it was a good game. Going to be rough going to Buffalo week 2.
Tammy gonna be running for his life! Just need to ride BDH and dictate the power game. Let Allen sit on the sideline watching Henry dig a trench in the middle of the field. Possession will be a big deal. We keep them sitting and it may hurt their Offensive flow.

you know I admit... I did not believe you so I looked up the wordmark for washington huskies & washington state... you are correct that is the redskins W and redskins alone

that organization is a clown show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back