Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bengals got hosed plenty by the refs. However, that last play was dumb. You just absolutely cannot hit mahomes like that. You know he isn't running far. You know he's going out of bounds. Just moronic.

this is actually hilarious.. it reminds me of our game when they got 3 or 4 tries for that 2 point conversion

"oh you stopped them on 3rd down? play didn't count"
"oh you stopped them again? nah fam here's a flag, 1st down KC"

at what point does bias become more than bias

refs let ratbirds have like 3 extra seconds in POs vs Titans... said the playclock was positioned funny... it was where it always was...

F roger

I’m against the NFL is rigged. Posted above, he’s still in protocol from 2-3 weeks ago BUT
Even if the NFL wanted Buf to advance, why take out one of the players that makes the game interesting to watch? Why would the NFL want lower ratings in the WC round, still have Buf move on anyway (because they have that power) when they could make it as good a game as possible and still get what they want?

just doesn’t make sense.

Interesting....

Is it interesting? I’m don’t think so.

and as far as reasoning goes, this may be the most ridiculous thing I’ve heard towards a “rigged NFL” but I don’t want to slight all the others that want to believe that but still watch.

I suppose there’s nothing to lose for Foster, he became irrelevant around 2012 or 2013 and hasn’t been mentioned by anyone for any reason for close to 10 years. I’m not even sure he’s the answer to any good trivia questions.

edit: my bad, 2014 was a solid season, his irrelevancy started in 2015.

Is it interesting? I’m don’t think so.

and as far as reasoning goes, this may be the most ridiculous thing I’ve heard towards a “rigged NFL” but I don’t want to slight all the others that want to believe that but still watch.

I suppose there’s nothing to lose for Foster, he became irrelevant around 2012 or 2013 and hasn’t been mentioned by anyone for any reason for close to 10 years. I’m not even sure he’s the answer to any good trivia questions.

edit: my bad, 2014 was a solid season, his irrelevancy started in 2015.
I find it interesting...I don't think it matters what anyone says, you'll say the opposite.

I suppose we could put things into WWF terms of comparison.

titans are jobbers and made it to the ranks of IC title contender.
Buffalo and Minnesota are like multiple time IV title holders and maybe lost in the World title championship.
Detroit lions and Houston Texans are like the Bushwackers equal in the tag team division.

Lol... Yeah, they scripted every call and every injury etc before training camps even started.

Every dropped pass? Sack? Fumble? INT?

Come on... There's way too many cogs to an NFL game for it to be scripted.

At worst, a referee can purposely not make a call or make a call towards one team etc... But claiming it's all scripted is ludicrous.

Everything I've read in a quick search states he was being sarcastic in response to people saying the NFL is rigged, Btw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back