Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to attend my first ever live Titans win (at texans) and the CURSE of the largest comeback in NFL History lifted in the same season AND it was the colts who had this record collapse !!!!!!
Man what a DAY !!!!!

The NFL is so rigged and staged. Every game has to have drama and a Hollywood scripted ending. It's becoming very obvious, money comes from entertainment

This Ravens vs Browns game is my type of game. Love defensive games in cold weather. Give me 13-10 type games in cold weather any day over 41-38 type games in a dome.

FG kickers need to close their eyes and pretend they're playing the Titans. That would make them split it right down the middle in any condition.

What's the point of Diggs and his dangling mouthpiece? He never puts it in. I'm shocked the NFL don't enforce it. There's no way in hell I'm playing WR without one

Still not sure how I feel about the Colts taking over as blowing the largest lead in NFL history…

Thats basically all the Oilers had left. That was the shinning moment as the Houston franchise. Now we won’t be seeing any old Oiler clips whenever a team mounts a big comeback …

With our CB situation I hope like crazy we don't face the Dolphins WC weekend. Their WR'S would put up 93 Joe Montana Sports Talk Football (great game BTW) stats on us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back