Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaguars are going to be the top team in the AFC South for several years with Lawrence at QB.
To me, Jags will never be anything until after they do it.
So far, I can argue they’ve improved off last season.

Last season, they were #1 draft pickers, so I can’t think of a lower bar to have surpassed.

It’s all about the QB and they have the best. Now and long term.
The way I feel about Jax is the way I feel about Lawrence. Not sure why he got the hype before he was drafted and he hasn’t done nearly enough of anything to make me think he’s going to live up to it. So far, he’s Blake bortles but not as good.

The way I feel about Jax is the way I feel about Lawrence. Not sure why he got the hype before he was drafted and he hasn’t done nearly enough of anything to make me think he’s going to live up to it. So far, he’s Blake bortles but not as good.

Nah Trevor is the real deal.

Nah Trevor is the real deal.
I guess. I’ll just say I’m not sold on any guy with 12 TD/17 INT then opens a season with wins over Was and Ind. I will give him credit today, that was a huge upset in beat down fashion.
But we’ve also seen 100’s of QBs pull off a good game in upset fashion.
He’s got a long way to go for me to believe he’s anything.

Vrabel could learn a thing or two from watching the 49ers offense.

Just love watching the 49ers successfully running the ball out of 11 personnel.

Jags look like a different team on both sides of the ball. I believe they easily win the South because they play both halves of a game.

Titans are too easily out schemed in the second half this year. Zero creativity in second half play calling.
Let's don't go crowning the Tarp-Kitties yet. BDH owns the Jags for whatever reason.

I do think that the Jags have definitely improved impressively on both sides of the ball. Robinson looked pretty good as well as Lawrence (obviously). It's not going to be an easy W like it has been as long as Lawrence continues to develop like he has so far. He's looking like the real thing.

until lawrence can release the ball as soon as that back foot hits the 5 step drop the Titans will bury him... like all tarpkitty qbs

So Colts get a win because of chit talking? You can throw a flag over a man saying I’m banging your mom!!!? Chit talking gives a team in our division a shot at a win that was basically over…. Smh! NFL gone woke

So Colts get a win because of chit talking? You can throw a flag over a man saying I’m banging your mom!!!? Chit talking gives a team in our division a shot at a win that was basically over…. Smh! NFL gone woke
Ehh, stupid call for sure but Andy Reid of old showed up. Pi$$ed away the clock with time and TO to get more points before half, fake 37-ish yard FG fails, missed 34 yard FG, and a terrible throw by Mahomes gets picked to end the game.

Indy had no business winning the game, but that’s the Reid that got fired in philly.

I like watching Mahomes and Eric his OC melting down. Mahomes seems to have a problem with respecting his coaches decisions.
Supposedly he was upset that there wasn't more urgency in trying to score before the half. In a game they ended up losing by 3 I would say that's a fair gripe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back