Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I am wrong but you take that long you go with call on the field. Awful call to me didnt hit ground and once he has 2 feet and pos. what does it matter? Once your out of bounds what does it matter and never hit ground he had it

Maybe I am wrong but you take that long you go with call on the field. Awful call to me didnt hit ground and once he has 2 feet and pos. what does it matter? Once your out of bounds what does it matter and never hit ground he had it
View attachment 20477
I get what you're saying that what happens when he lands doesn't matter because he got the two feet down in the endzone. But it was never fully secured and then he completely loses the ball. I agree with no TD

I love Josh Allen and how he plays but if I were a bills fan I'd be holding my breath every time he takes a hit. Boy puts his body on the line a lot.

It’s also crazy to hear how many commentators and “experts” say you need to be able to run the ball.
In such a QB league, that can’t make sense, right?

Honestly I didn't want to see 2 cold weather teams playing indoors at a neutral site for the AFC Championship. Didn't want to give the NFL any new ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back