Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bills looked like the best team 2 years in a row in the regular, but the playoffs proved they are only the third best in the AFC. Cincinnati was getting yards in chunks. It was dominant out there from the start. Every team left is on equal footing and can win it now.

While I've kind of went back and forth on the Dobbs play... Allen clearly threw the ball forward. Notice how the ball does a flip on the Dobbs play? That's because he was pushing it forward with his finger tips on the tip of the ball. To me that says the ball wasn't in his grasp but rather he was pushing it, not throwing it.

Now the argument could be Dobbs still having fingertips on the ball while going forward constitutes possession. But basically open handed pushing the ball forward has always been called a fumble from what I've seen.

F the Bills. Getting all kinds of help from the stripes despite getting flat outplayed.

SOOO sick of the Hamlin story.
Not even a week after, the Rams had a guy pass out for cardiac issue of some sort but it was following the game that next Sunday. Russ Yeast I think was his name, hardly even a remote mention of him.

Bills looked like the best team 2 years in a row in the regular, but the playoffs proved they are only the third best in the AFC. Cincinnati was getting yards in chunks. It was dominant out there from the start. Every team left is on equal footing and can win it now.
They’re D cost em again. You have to play D to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back