Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Hooker/Wyatt combo looks exactly like Jeff Blake/Carl Pickens.

Not a Vols fan, but man Heupel has this team looking great.

Vols at UGA next week will be great.

Alabama has just been pitiful this year. Sucks for Bryce Young and Will Anderson. Hopefully O'Brian and Golding are long gone come next season. O'Brian has been consistently awful since he showed up. Golding has been hit or miss.

Them Vols got smashed. Their defense is absolutely awful. Yikes.
That defense may have been the worst I’ve seen from an SEC team in my life and I’ve seen some pretty shitty Vandy defenses over the years.

Tonight will take some time to get over because a shot at a National Championship doesn’t come around often. Hooker is done along with his Heisman chances. I just hope the injury doesn’t jeopardize his future.

Lol USC blew a prime opportunity to make the playoffs. Talk about a collapse.

Props to Utah. Let's hope Kansas State and beat TCU, because I don't want to see TCU in the playoffs at all.

Please don't put TCU in the playoffs.

Don't like Alabama but they would make it way more interesting than TCU.

UGA would demolish TCU 63-7

How does a non-conference champion make it when the champion of that conference didn't make it?

Oh, I'm not saying that I AGREE with the decision. I was just stating what would happen.

If the CFP Committee did their job, it would've been Georgia, Michigan, OSU, and Alabama. But they threw in TCU because the "eyeball test" argument wouldn't have flown.

Oh, I'm not saying that I AGREE with the decision. I was just stating what would happen.

If the CFP Committee did their job, it would've been Georgia, Michigan, OSU, and Alabama. But they threw in TCU because the "eyeball test" argument wouldn't have flown.

Sugar Bowl is early, but thoughts on whether Bama may be mailing this one in?

Sugar Bowl is early, but thoughts on whether Bama may be mailing this one in?

Bama pretty much mailed in the entire season, so their level of play in this game isn't surprising.

Saban needs to blow up his coaching staff, plain and simple. With the talent they had, this season was inexcusable.

Yep, TCU obviously belonged in the College Playoff over Alabama; good choice CFP Committee.

Wish the Bama offense had played like this all season. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back