Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Welcome to the 2022 NFL Draft Thread: Day 1. Consider this like the Game Day Thread where members can hang out and discuss whatever is happening.

Once the Titans take a player, we'll start a new thread on the pick in the Titans & NFL Talk forum.

Final prediction:

Tyler Smith and Trevor Penning will both be gone at 26, and the Titans will draft Zion Johnson.

Also wouldn't rule out a receiver or QB, but just feels like it's going to be OL.

worst take in NFL Draft Analysis ever....

Titans:

26. Zion Johnson --- Titans need help at the guard position, and Zion Johnson played with Mike Vrabel's son.

worst take in NFL Draft Analysis ever....

Titans:

26. Zion Johnson --- Titans need help at the guard position, and Zion Johnson played with Mike Vrabel's son.
We draft kids that played with the coaches son. Key attribute. In all seriousness, if he gets drafted by the Texans, Vrable will get him at some point.

Merry Draft Day! I hope you guys were good this year or Santa Kiper won't bring you any new players.

My read on the situation is that it's going to come down to Zion Johnson or Kenyon Green if the Titans stick and pick at #26. I think Zion goes a few picks earlier to the Cowboys at 24 and we end up taking Green.

I really want to avoid Tyler Smith. He does not look like a 1st rounder to me.

Trade back would be nice, but you also have to have someone willing to trade up. Schefter reported this week there are many more teams wanting to move back than up. So we may not have the chance to move back. I really would like to not have to wait until pick 90 to pick again though.

Who do we think will be the first person to dive into the fountain after being drafted?

I'm gonna say Jordan Davis goes in with a huge cannonball.

I just watched Treylon Burks tape...

Please god don't take this dude 1st round.

He definitely takes plays off, if he's not the primary read - he runs a sloppy, uninterested route

I just watched Treylon Burks tape...

Please god don't take this dude 1st round.

He definitely takes plays off, if he's not the primary read - he runs a sloppy, uninterested route
This was who I wanted throughout the process until recently - just a lot of red flags for a first round prospect.

I predict mucho whining on this board from members who think the Titans could have traded back with zero evidence of a trade partner.

I predict mucho whining on this board from members who think the Titans could have traded back with zero evidence of a trade partner.

We'll never know anyway lol.

I can't remember which first rd pick it was, but it went right down to like 15 seconds --- bet anything they spent the bulk of that time trying to hustle trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back