Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been around lately so I apologize if this joke has already been made, but there's one player who fits our recent draftee criteria perfectly.

Based on this players position being of relative need but not necessarily pressing, and combined with his inability to contribute significantly next season, I have NO DOUBT that Jon Robinson at pick #26 will select none other than...

Matt Corral, QB Ole Miss

Wish the draft format would go back to all day Saturday and Sunday. More now than ever as it's going to seem like eternity between our 1st to 3rd round picks.

That being said, I hope Chris Olave somehow falls to us.

Wish the draft format would go back to all day Saturday and Sunday. More now than ever as it's going to seem like eternity between our 1st to 3rd round picks.

That being said, I hope Chris Olave somehow falls to us.
I hope we get Wan’Dale Robinson in the 3rd. He will be the steal of the draft.

I hope we get Wan’Dale Robinson in the 3rd. He will be the steal of the draft.

Yeah definitely a play maker.

Losing that 2nd this year is going to be rough. Having to hold my breath on every pick hoping a team doesn't draft a player on I want all the way up to pick 90.

Losing that 2nd this year is going to be rough. Having to hold my breath on every pick hoping a team doesn't draft a player on I want all the way up to pick 90.
Hopefully we are able to trade out and get it back. Still can’t believe they cut Julio after giving it away last year.

I predict you’ll pass out from lack of oxygen somewhere between picks 27-89.

Draft day prediction: If the Falcons take a WR at #8 as expected, they will look to trade back into the late 1st to get their QB of the future. Likely with us.

Of the top 40 guards in the NFL, 32 were picked after round 1 or not at all. You can get a guard anywhere in the draft. DON’T DRAFT A GUARD IN THE 1st!!!

Horrible first pick by the Jags. Had him 7th among pass rushers. Big gift for the Titans. Was dreading facing Hutchinson twice a year. He’s WAY better than Walker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back