Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible trade and pick by JRob. A lot better WR’s still available. We didn’t get nearly enough for AJ
The raiders gave up pick 22 and 53 for DEVONTE ADAMS. we got pick 16 and a 3rd. Seem about right for a guy with one 1,000 year. Now I think our offense held his numbers back, along with his health. But he isn’t going to be getting any more targets in Philly, at least not with their current QB.

Watson, Robinson and Pickens were all better than Burks
Christian Watson? Seriously? I like the guy but not more than Burks. But to each their own. Burks was my #2 receiver in the draft.

EDIT: And Robinson as in Rondale Robinson? Okay well we can end the conversation now. Let’s see where he gets drafted…

The raiders gave up pick 22 and 53 for DEVONTE ADAMS. we got pick 16 and a 3rd. Seem about right for a guy with one 1,000 year. Now I think our offense held his numbers back, along with his health. But he isn’t going to be getting any more targets in Philly, at least not with their current QB.
Devonte Adams is getting ready to turn 30 years old, HUGE difference. We got fleeced

We just made a future move.

I know we're going to take Tyler Smith but not gonna lie it would be lit to get Malik or Corall at 26, since we're making future moves tonight.

Christian Watson? Seriously? I like the guy but not more than Burks. But to each their own. Burks was my #2 receiver in the draft.

EDIT: And Robinson as in Rondale Robinson? Okay well we can end the conversation now. Let’s see where he gets drafted…
Wan’Dale. No, let’s see who has the better career…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back