Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Welcome to the 2022 NFL Draft Thread: Day 2. Consider this like the Game Day Thread where members can hang out and discuss whatever is happening.

Once the Titans take a player, we'll start a new thread on the pick in the Titans & NFL Talk forum.

I would love to add more offensive weapons, preferably a receiving threat at TE and a burner WR.

I would love to take McBride or Dulcich at 35. Then go Calvin Austin III or Jalen Tolbert at 69. I also wasn't a fan of Christian Watson in the 1st, but would be fine with him in the 2nd or 3rd.

I don't know if JRob spends 3 straight picks on offensive playmakers or not. I think we probably go Oline with one of those 3 picks, Dylan Parham maybe?

I also think it's likely he takes a player at a position that's not a need. Someone like Nakobe Dean I think he could also take.

Dylan Parham - Guard, Memphis

Bernard Raimann - Tackle, Central Michigan

Luke Goedeke - Tackle, Central Michigan

That huge tackle from Minnesota, was projected as a first rounder not long ago but obviously not the case anymore( probably a 3rd or 4th rounder).

Skyy Moore - WR, Western Michigan

John Metchie - WR, Alabama (shameless plug, it'd be cool to have a Canadian on the Titans)

And of course every TE in the draft is available.

Landing a couple of these guys by the end of round 3 would be awesome.

I can completely see this 35 pick being Ojabo. It's a JRob move take a top 15 player knowing he's going to redshirt a year.

Best for the team would probably a TE (McBride) or best T/G here.

Last edited by a moderator:
They love YAC receivers and Skyy Moore may be the best in the draft after the catch. Was a top-30 visit too.

Pickens has WR1 traits and is probably the nastiest blocker in the draft, seems like the type of guy they would target but apparently there are real character red flags there.

Vrabel said they were targeting Burks before the Brown trade so that makes me think they will be looking at another receiver early.

yeah sure... why add talent when you can add multiple lower ranked picks
So there is only talent at 35? Yea sure. JRob isn't going pick and sign 10+ people. he going to need those later picks for ammo to move up in the 3rd and 4th rounds. Some of these teams love to take a lot of late picks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I imagine we don't hold on to these entire picks, as we probably move around alot over the next 2 nights -- and could even add more --- but this is how I would like to see it go.

R 2 (35) QB

R 3 (69) TE

R 3 (90) G

R 4 (131) T

R 4 (143) WR

R 5 (163) S

R 5 (169) G

R 6 (204) DE

R 6 (219) ILB

I could see a trade down as well.... Our biggest need is OL, but I could honestly see CB, OG, OT, WR, TE, Edge, LB, S ..... I would be surprised at QB, RB, C, DT
Same. With a team coming up for a QB.

I think if we were set on one of the QB's we take him yesterday.

Trading AJ was tough enough for most fans to stomach, not picking Burks then I imagine we’d have to talk even more fans off the ledge.
I meant more with the 26 pick but yep I agree!

Can you imagine if yesterday we had traded AJ and picked a QB - the locker room impact would be massive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back