Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You go look at their stats. Willis had a better record, a better completion percentage, more yards, more tds, less intercepts, a better rating, and significantly more rush yards and tds.
I did. The one season Allen played all of the games, he outplayed Willis. Still, I would have hated picking Allen. We’ll see what happens, but I don’t expect he’ll be on the roster in 2 years.

Took McNair three seasons to get things figured out. We ain’t got that kinda time. I hate this pick a whole bunch. Second only to hating the VY pick. At least Willis can read.

NFL has changed a ton since then. NFL offenses are much more friendlier to guys like Malik, Lamar, and Allen than they used to be.

Malik is very smart as well.

I did. The one season Allen played all of the games, he outplayed Willis. Still, I would have hated picking Allen. We’ll see what happens, but I don’t expect he’ll be on the roster in 2 years.

In his best season, Allen had a little over 300 yards more passing than Malik did in 2021 and 1 more TD, but 3 more INT's and a lower completion percentage. And he played 14 games compared to 13 for Malik, so Malik easily could have surpassed him in yards and TDs if he had played 1 more game.

In his best season, Allen had a little over 300 yards more passing than Malik did in 2021 and 1 more TD, but 3 more INT's and a lower completion percentage. And he played 14 games compared to 13 for Malik, so Malik easily could have surpassed him in yards and TDs if he had played 1 more game.
Okay. We’re comparing The Gremlin to the Pinto. Who really wins?

As Titan fans we always complain lol. We just took a flyer at a super heavy discount. This could be such a blessing

For real. He has the highest upside of any QB in this draft and we got him in the 3rd round. I didn't want a QB this draft, but I assumed most of the good ones would go in the 1st round and I didn't think any of them were 1st round talents. I'm totally fine taking the most talented QB in the draft with a 3rd round pick.

It’s also good because it puts positive pressure on Tanny without offending him and Tanny is a tough dude . It could help bring out the best of whatever he has left.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that Maryland TE is likely one of next 2 picks.

Among the best remaining, I like Calvin Austin, Khalil Shakir, Enagbare, Pierre Strong, Darrian Kinnard, Marquis Hayes, Damone Clark

Tanny never contacted Burke. Ben Jones and Woods did. Tanny isn’t a leader and can piss off
I am a fan of Tannehill and hope that he rebounds this season, but I am disappointed in his offseason so far. You would think after his disastrous playoff game he would be leading the charge to get back on the field with his teammates and trying to get back on the same page.

I am a fan of Tannehill and hope that he rebounds this season, but I am disappointed in his offseason so far. You would think after his disastrous playoff game he would be leading the charge to get back on the field with his teammates and trying to get back on the same page.
Yes, this is troubling. You would think his experience with Mariotta handling being replaced would have taught him something. I wonder how badly that last game damaged his ego. We need him this year and maybe next. If Willis is going to be his successor, he probably needs two full seasons to get up to speed. Can’t afford a mopey QB.

I was going to post the same thing the other day when he missed voluntary workouts. This just goes to show you that Tanny just doesnt give a shit, just like throwing that interception to seal the game against the Bungals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back