Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Obviously, the Titans could completely crumble and fall out of the playoffs but I don't see that happening. We are going to win the division and get the home game in the 1st round. Lets go ahead and start getting some of the playoff talk going.

Here is the link to the ESPN Playoff Machine:
ESPN.com's 2022 NFL Playoff Machine - Simulate Matchups and Scenarios

All of my scenarios has us playing the Fish at Nissan Stadium in the 1st round of the playoffs.

Obviously, the Titans could completely crumble and fall out of the playoffs but I don't see that happening. We are going to win the division and get the home game in the 1st round. Lets go ahead and start getting some of the playoff talk going.

Here is the link to the ESPN Playoff Machine:
ESPN.com's 2022 NFL Playoff Machine - Simulate Matchups and Scenarios

All of my scenarios has us playing the Fish at Nissan Stadium in the 1st round of the playoffs.
well hellllllll..... that makes hiding our 'real offense' against the bungles a waste then

LOL

I don’t really care any more. I have no confidence we can make any noise in the playoffs. With the firing of Robinson, it’s time to start the new era and hopefully, the same old same old will go away and we actually fix roster problems.

We're probably gonna get cooked but we had no business running to the conference finals in the 19/20 season. We also have a team/philosophy that can upset teams. We can shorten the game if we can stay in it and manage to run the ball. Then it's about high variance plays going out way.

Stoneblood flipping the field will be the low key difference

Not when he outkicks the coverage by 25 yards. Next offseason they have to draft or sign some faster Gunners or we're going to give up 20 yards a punt like we seen in the Philly beatdown.

Lets just beat the Jags first and lock the division up then we can worry about playoffs.

lot of football left in the regular season

giphy.gif

I’m required to post this to any playoff thread made after two losses in a row.

Not when he outkicks the coverage by 25 yards. Next offseason they have to draft or sign some faster Gunners or we're going to give up 20 yards a punt like we seen in the Philly beatdown.
as long as you net 50 its all good... and those gunners were missing... their job is to make open field tackles & direct return towards additional coverage... gunners did neither well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back