Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a win this week, Titans will mathematically be a half game away from clinching division. Indy has a bye but returning from bye, 4 games to go, 1 Indy L or 1 Ten W clinches division.

the only division that can clinch this weekend is the NFC North, Min is @ Det. A Min W clinches Div.

With a win this week, Titans will mathematically be a half game away from clinching division. Indy has a bye but returning from bye, 4 games to go, 1 Indy L or 1 Ten W clinches division.

the only division that can clinch this weekend is the NFC North, Min is @ Det. A Min W clinches Div.
Thought I saw if the Chiefs beat the Broncos and the Chargers lose that the Chiefs clinch.

Thought I saw if the Chiefs beat the Broncos and the Chargers lose that the Chiefs clinch.
That’s correct. Missed that KC had swept LAC already.

So KC beats Denver
Mia beats LAC
KC wins West

Remember how that was supposed to be the best division in football because QB/WR? That’s seems a lifetime ago.

That’s correct. Missed that KC had swept LAC already.

So KC beats Denver
Mia beats LAC
KC wins West

Remember how that was supposed to be the best division in football because QB/WR? That’s seems a lifetime ago.
Me personally, I think it's the coaching that did the Broncos, Raiders, and Chargers in.

While this thread continues to age perfectly, here’s the reality.

Titans - let’s assume they lose 3 straight (1 is against Houston), the final game is @ Jax.

The jaguars have Dallas, Jets, Houston. They must win 1 hoping we lose all 3 to make that game a winner takes all.

The colts have Vikings, chargers, giants then finish with Houston. For a shot, they need Tennessee to go 1-3 or 0-4 and go 4-0. I think they’re done although not mathematically eliminated yet.

This looks like it could come down to week 18, first to 8 or 9 Wins. If Tennessee can beat Houston (huge IF right now), Jags would have to win 2/3 in Dallas, NYJ, Houston.

My current bet is that Jax nor Indy can win enough games to actually pass Tennessee. Not the titans are good, just the division is so bad. Could join the sub .500 div champ club.

While this thread continues to age perfectly, here’s the reality.

Titans - let’s assume they lose 3 straight (1 is against Houston), the final game is @ Jax.

The jaguars have Dallas, Jets, Houston. They must win 1 hoping we lose all 3 to make that game a winner takes all.

The colts have Vikings, chargers, giants then finish with Houston. For a shot, they need Tennessee to go 1-3 or 0-4 and go 4-0. I think they’re done although not mathematically eliminated yet.

This looks like it could come down to week 18, first to 8 or 9 Wins. If Tennessee can beat Houston (huge IF right now), Jags would have to win 2/3 in Dallas, NYJ, Houston.

My current bet is that Jax nor Indy can win enough games to actually pass Tennessee. Not the titans are good, just the division is so bad. Could join the sub .500 div champ club.

Jacksonville is playing a lot better than we are right now. I said the other day today was a must win if we didn't want week 18 to determine the division. It's looking like that's going to be the case at this point.

Jacksonville is playing a lot better than we are right now. I said the other day today was a must win if we didn't want week 18 to determine the division. It's looking like that's going to be the case at this point.
What made you say Jax is playing a lot better?
Was it getting smoked by Detroit 40-14 last week?
The last second 28-27 win over Baltimore who has blown 4-5 4th qtr leads?
The previous week losing to KC?

I’m just not sure why people are convinced Jax is anything better than Jax always is.

I’m just not sure why people are convinced Jax is anything better than Jax always is.

More than likely it's the Coaching.

A lot better than we are is what I said. That doesn't mean they are playing great overall. And the reason I think that is, for one, because they just curb stomped us in our own home. Secondly, the Ravens win is better than any win we have this year. We've beaten up on terrible teams. Our only win against a team with a winning record is Washington.

Lastly, they don't have Downing calling plays. We've gotten beat by at least 2 TDs in 2 straight games now.

I don't think there is anybody who honestly WANTS to see this team in the playoffs right now. Everybody in AFC wild card battling for #5 so they can play us lolz.

And being honest again, there is a really good chance we lose out. That's how pathetic this team is.

We made them look like Superbowl contenders.

We made them look like Superbowl contenders.
Disagree.
No 5-8 team looks like a SB contender, more so when getting a 4-0 TO assist and against a team that looks equally as far away from being a SB contender.

consider the comparison, houston played like a legit team and almost upset one of the leagues top teams. What does that say about Dallas?

Disagree.
No 5-8 team looks like a SB contender, more so when getting a 4-0 TO assist and against a team that looks equally as far away from being a SB contender.

consider the comparison, houston played like a legit team and almost upset one of the leagues top teams. What does that say about Dallas?
Another reason the Titans could literally lose the rest of the games on their schedule. Seeing the Texans nearly beat Dallas in Dallas is a bad sign for the inept Titans. They could be in big big trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back