Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Sunday I have ever spent without watching football or checking scores. It it glorious!

Same here, went to CotA today and this is literally the first I have even THOUGHT about football all day. Checked my fantasy rosters last night so not even that was a concern of mine.

A.J. Brown last five games:

9-131-0
9-175-2
6-127-0
7-131-0
10-137-1 (and counting)
He is just an amazing football player. Watching him this evening reminds me of that epic game he had for us against the 49ers where he single handedly turned the game around.

We didn't pay him in part because of his durability yet here is is breaking records having never missed a game for the Eagles while Burks is out injured again. Ironic... and tragic.

He is just an amazing football player. Watching him this evening reminds me of that epic game he had for us against the 49ers where he single handedly turned the game around.

We didn't pay him in part because of his durability yet here is is breaking records having never missed a game for the Eagles while Burks is out injured again. Ironic... and tragic.
yep... gutless as a Titan so F that diva clown RITP

Some more AJ Brown stats.
He’s reached 13+ targets in 6 career games, 4 in Philadelphia.
He’s had 5 or less targets 16 games, 1 was in Philadelphia.

He played 43 games with TN to 23 in Philly.
Or 18% of his Philly games, he reached 13 targets compared to 4% in TN.
3% of his Philly games, he was only given 5 or less targets compared to 35% in TN.

Not sure how many different ways to point this out, he was NEVER going to produce in Nashville like he has in Philly.

edit: should be the random stats thread.

Some more AJ Brown stats.
He’s reached 13+ targets in 6 career games, 4 in Philadelphia.
He’s had 5 or less targets 16 games, 1 was in Philadelphia.

He played 43 games with TN to 23 in Philly.
Or 18% of his Philly games, he reached 13 targets compared to 4% in TN.
3% of his Philly games, he was only given 5 or less targets compared to 35% in TN.

Not sure how many different ways to point this out, he was NEVER going to produce in Nashville like he has in Philly.

edit: should be the random stats thread.
Then why draft Burks with the #18 pick? We should’ve drafted OL with that draft capital.

It’s irrational the way people want to excuse the absolutely INSANE management decisions made surrounding AJ Brown.

Then why draft Burks with the #18 pick? We should’ve drafted OL with that draft capital.

It’s irrational the way people want to excuse the absolutely INSANE management decisions made surrounding AJ Brown.

Has potential to be one of the worst trades ever. With what all players involved go on to accomplish

I get folks saying the whole he was on a running team thing, but looking at his performance since he left, we look like the village idiots of the NFL.

First, I agree. Once again (CD the other) I was 100% against WR knowing OL is a serious issue.

it’s also not irrational to think they could get the same production, in the offense TN runs, with a much cheaper WR.
2 big backfires:
1. When AJ Brown wants to play and is given large amounts of targets, he will produce.
2. Jrob was dead wrong about just any WR repeated the modest production Brown had in TN. Burks can’t reproduce NWI.

First, I agree. Once again (CD the other) I was 100% against WR knowing OL is a serious issue.

it’s also not irrational to think they could get the same production, in the offense TN runs, with a much cheaper WR.
2 big backfires:
1. When AJ Brown wants to play and is given large amounts of targets, he will produce.
2. Jrob was dead wrong about just any WR repeated the modest production Brown had in TN. Burks can’t reproduce NWI.
Agree. The Burks pick at #18 almost feels more like a save face move than a logical one based on the state of the roster at that particular time, and taking into consideration what identity the staff wanted to have on offense.

2 big backfires:
Got it. JRob just effed it up royally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back