Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He always wanted Byard III but the titans were too cheap too add the three extra letters.
I know how jersey numbers can be fought over but in a weird way, I’m sure there were plenty of players that could just be cut so their jersey money could be used for III.
And I do believe maybe like Dillard getting a jersey over the III on byard’s is a misallocation of money.

Going to be unbearable watching us go 'run, run, pass' next week when Tampa couldnt stop anything through the air today. Houston wisely pretty much abandoned the run game and just let CJ Stroud cook.

It will be even more unbearable when Vrabel says post game 'we wanted to establish the run' for no reason.

Sometimes I feel our coaches would rather have us in 3rd and manageable than get a first down on the first f**king play

Raiders have scored more points in their game at the half than any other game this season under Josh McDaniels lol

I also just read that their was a players and coaches meeting where they shredded McDaniels just before he was fired.

Supposedly, players went straight to Mark Davis.

Byard not having a great game... already a holding call and has gotten torched by TE Ferguson who has 4 receptions for 62 yrds and a TD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back