Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
No harm for sure.
It’s just no different than rooting for the browns, the jets, the Seahawks, or any other team.

I just don’t understand this idea that the titans get better by having a lower number draft pick when there is no proof of that correlation being real.
a competent team would in theory be better off

Titans have proven it matters not where they pick... gonna grab a OL dont want to play, a WR on a respirator or a OL with Trex arms...

No harm for sure.
It’s just no different than rooting for the browns, the jets, the Seahawks, or any other team.

I just don’t understand this idea that the titans get better by having a lower number draft pick when there is no proof of that correlation being real.

I want them to have it so they have options to trade it

I want them to have it so they have options to trade it
I assume this to mean #1 (maybe top 3 if Maye is expected to go there) but not to actually pick the “earned selection?

Let’s assume they just pick around #8. Can’t they get the same player you’re expecting to get just without additional picks?

Titans gonna go 7-10 the worst position possible... double digit Ls starring at you but comfortably outta top 5 where the GOATs are pelntiful

I predict 6-11. Have a good chance if the Giants, Cardinals, Rams and Bears win a few more games. No chance in the Panthers.

draft tiebreakers is some sort of strength of opponents not head to head... Titans might have an edge there cause of the second place schedule

Where are you seeing 4 more wins.

Panthers
Colts
Season finale at home to Jags.

Wildcard at home to the Texans. Let's not act like the Texans are special just yet. Barely squeezed out a win at home to the Cardinals.

Everyone thinks we're not going to win another game. I'm going to say that we win 3 meaningless games.

After all, it's about gaining momentum into next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back