Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bills defense sucks. They complain about all these OT losses where if in any of them their D didn’t suck big hairy ball$, they would’ve won.

I have no problem with the all O teams crying about losing cause they give up TD in OT... its a team sport deal with it

should be a normal 15 min quarter though... make no sense that it is only 10 mins

do they use last 5 min clock rules? If so then 10 is probably fine if no then some teams can crush the clock without doing much in the way of moving down the field

Cutler playing WR now?
Cutler didn’t have a live ball bouncing right at him.

I honestly can’t believe what Johnson was thinking here and I imagine that with Tomlin’s history, Johnson may actually get benched for a game.
But, I remember Johnson crying this past offseason about contracts and such.

I honestly can’t believe what Johnson was thinking here and I imagine that with Tomlin’s history, Johnson may actually get benched for a game.

Also got into a fight/argument with Fitzpatrick last week after the loss to the Browns.

Getting injured diving for a ball on that offense would be like rolling your ankle playing pick up football during Thanksgiving............ was it really worth it come monday?....
You just sumed up the attitude of the players that play in the NFL today. They just wanna get paid no love for the sport. Samething is going to happen to college football now that they are getting paid now too. Peewee to Highschool those kids would of tried to recover that fumble for the team.

He's caught 1 TD in 24 games he probably didn't know what to do with the ball coming towards him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back