Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m nervous none of those other teams are break away better that this may not be accurate.

I cannot stand the idea that those f**s could win a trophy before Nashville.
its funny cause Titans took their best shot from them in 99 and they literally cried about it for decades

No they didn’t. Bad team. Y’all just keep thinking this is some incredibly talented roster that is underachieving. Delusional.
Division is still up! We have two heads up vs Texas and one vs Tarpkittens. Last year we had it locked up basically like it is now. That final game against Jags could very well be meaningful. Kittens didn’t stop clawing last year. Who’s to say our highly respected HC can’t turn this ship around and go on a run literally behind BDH? That loss this week was putrid… still games left to play. Fat lady on the stage but not singing yet.

No they didn’t. Bad team. Y’all just keep thinking this is some incredibly talented roster that is underachieving. Delusional.

I never said it was a good team. In fact, I’ve been saying it’s bad all year. You’re arguing with no one.

Newsflash: the division isn’t good either. They could’ve very easily competed this year if they made the right moves.

I never said it was a good team. In fact, I’ve been saying it’s bad all year. You’re arguing with no one.

Newsflash: the division isn’t good either. They could’ve very easily competed this year if they made the right moves.
Right on.
Beginning of the year, I said TN might have a shot by virtue of a 9-8 team probably winning division. Looks like some team could beat that, but none are that impressive of a team (granted across the AFC, no break away favorites). I’ve only been disappointed with the defense. That was what I felt should have kept TN competitive.

Right on.
Beginning of the year, I said TN might have a shot by virtue of a 9-8 team probably winning division. Looks like some team could beat that, but none are that impressive of a team (granted across the AFC, no break away favorites). I’ve only been disappointed with the defense. That was what I felt should have kept TN competitive.

Especially the Defensive Line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back