Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Do you want Hooker or Levis if they are available?

I feel we really need to go WR....Hyatt, Downs, Tillman, Mingo

I'm very tempted to go Darnell Washington because he would be like another OT or if Mayer falls is he BPA.

I think we go center in the 3rd rnd.

I wouldn't mind using some of next yrs draft capital to get another pick this yr because with our cap space next yr we can be players in FA

Levis or Mayer would be great value here.

Mayer won't get past the Texans or Colts.

This is where we should have picked our G Torrence instead of reaching at #11.

Levis or Mayer would be great value here.

Mayer won't get past the Texans or Colts.

This is where we should have picked our G Torrence instead of reaching at #11.

Yep. Torrence in the 2nd would have been great.

If he's there, Levis in the 2nd sounds good.

I don't like any of these WR. Jaylen Hyatt is just a straight line guy who can't run routes and was always schemed wide open.

I'd rather spend another year holding out hope for Malik then burning a pick on Levis or Hooker.

Nome of them are likely to pan out into a high caliber QB1

Once the Titans make a pick we’ll start a thread on that player in the Titans forum.

The Titans have picks 41 and 72 tonight.

I've been thinking we should go WR but am leaning towards Mayer at TE. I know we need the playmakers, and I would like a WR, but having Chig and Mayer together book-ending a revamped OL could wreak just as much havoc on defenses.

PA rollout fake to Henry and you have one of those guys getting a pass in the flat....yeah man!

No to any TE. One of the lowest needs on the team.

Ideally we trade down a few spots and pick up a 4th rounder. Still have no desire to draft Levis. I would be ok with Hooker, but drafting QBs outside the 1st round rarely work out. At this point, ride it out til next year I suppose, as sad as that is. F*** the Texans.

NCAA%20178x142%20DarkGrey.png

WILL LEVISQB, COLLEGE PLAYER

The Athletic's Dane Brugler believes the Titans will draft Kentucky QB Will Levis in the second round of the 2023 NFL Draft

I'd like to see an offensive weapon. I don't want a second tier QB, we have one of those. Get a WR in the 2nd, and another OL in the third.

Maybe we get another guard?

Seriously though, I think it probably has to be WR. There are a lot of good TE available, could be that. And CB should not be ruled out.

One thing for certain, don't need no half measures, college superstar QB who will be lucky to be a career backup

Can anyone explain the cardinals eagles tampering settlement?

isnt tampering just a punishment to the the team tampering not an opportunity for the team tampered with to improve their draft situation?

I’d love to see one used for a WR who can stretch the field but Mayer would be a steal at 41.
Definitely need a vertical threat. However, can we ban the word “steal” when it comes to draft picks? You’d think everyone would know better after we “stole” Willis in the 3rd round last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back