Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a ton of Levis hate on here. It’s the second round. IF he’s there, you take him. We need a backup qb because Willis ain’t it. And Levis has potential to take over the starting role.
no thank you. we shouldnt be drafting a backup qb in the 2nd with all the holes we have. we have a project backup qb already. just let him learn, and if it doesnt work out we can sign a street fa backup qb. dont burn a valuable 2nd rounder on that.

no thank you. we shouldnt be drafting a backup qb in the 2nd with all the holes we have. we have a project backup qb already. just let him learn, and if it doesnt work out we can sign a street fa backup qb. dont burn a valuable 2nd rounder on that.
It already hasn’t worked out. You have to move on.

Would like to get Mingo from ole miss WR or Cedric Tillman today. Major need at WR. Both have excellent size and would pair well with

At 41 I could also see us going Edge Rusher if the kid from LSU or Georgia Tech are still there. We could use another one. If we go offense rather see a wr than te. We are so thin at wr.

I’d love us to get one of these TE to pair with Chig, but the reality is WR is beyond a position of need. It’s a position of desperation. We NEED multiple WR including one that can start opposite Burks. Pretty frustrating that we’re in this situation honestly. I trust Ran has a plan that I’m just not seeing yet.

I’d love us to get one of these TE to pair with Chig, but the reality is WR is beyond a position of need. It’s a position of desperation. We NEED multiple WR including one that can start opposite Burks. Pretty frustrating that we’re in this situation honestly. I trust Ran has a plan that I’m just not seeing yet.
problem is the WR class is so weak. there's no one that really screams "good pick" at this point. I think a different position of better draft depth is the move

It would be extremely boring, and yes, we have waiters from Applebees at wide receiver, but that center from Wisconsin sure could put the finishing touch on the offensive line rebuild.

that TE that keeps falling may be better than adding any of the wide receivers available as well.

It would be extremely boring, and yes, we have waiters from Applebees at wide receiver, but that center from Wisconsin sure could put the finishing touch on the offensive line rebuild.

that TE that keeps falling may be better than adding any of the wide receivers available as well.
Burks was a 1st round pick, he better be more than an Applebees waiter.
With all the expectations of 1st round picks, I haven’t seen reason yet to believe he’s a bust outside health conditions.
A QB and OL with a “new” OC may mean bigger production.
I’d also like to see Philips play a season.

The Titans talked all off season about getting more explosive on offense.

Take Mingo or Wilson at 41 and then later in the draft look to get your speedster slot guy.

Mayer certainly seems like the blue collar type of guy that Ran talked about and could be hard to pass up. He would be an immediate starter as the blocking TE.

I'm hoping we drop back 5 spots which should be enough to get us a 4th rnd pick.... Falcons and NE both have 2 4ths and are just a few spots behind us in the draft

The Titans talked all off season about getting more explosive on offense.

Take Mingo or Wilson at 41 and then later in the draft look to get your speedster slot guy.

Mayer certainly seems like the blue collar type of guy that Ran talked about and could be hard to pass up. He would be an immediate starter as the blocking TE.

I'm hoping we drop back 5 spots which should be enough to get us a 4th rnd pick.... Falcons and NE both have 2 4ths and are just a few spots behind us in the draft
Wilson is too injured. Mingo, Rice, Mims or Scott if you want “explosive”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back