Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can leave this draft with A.T Perry and Kayshon Boutte, after waiting until the end of the draft...... then I'll be happy with it. I think Perry will be a very good receiver, and we can hope and pray Boutte returns his play to how it was his freshman year. I wouldn't be mad if we grab Parker Washington either.

This entire off-season I have been grumpy and complaining about how the Titans do not value the passing game, WR or explosive playmakers (catching the ball). I've been saying they only want blockers. That, even if we get a great pass catcher, we won't use him because "he needs to work on his blocking". That I didn't believe them when they said they want to get faster and make plays until they prove it by taking the players AND actually using them as playmakers, not blockers or decoys.

I see that some of you are now on my side in this Welcome...

I think I understand the strategy now. The Titans don't draft a WR which means the best undrafted WRs out there will see the Titans as their best opportunity to become the next Drew Bennett.

I think I understand the strategy now. The Titans don't draft a WR which means the best undrafted WRs out there will see the Titans as their best opportunity to become the next Drew Bennett.
I think the Titans are on the take with pharmaceutical companies who make blood pressure medication.

Looks like the exact same “top” wrs are still available that were there when we grabbed Josh Whyle in the 5th. That should tell you that no team thinks that highly of the WRs still left.

Looks like the exact same “top” wrs are still available that were there when we grabbed Josh Whyle in the 5th. That should tell you that no team thinks that highly of the WRs still left.
Well, no other team is in wideout hell like us lol..... so I'd say their worth a bit more to us right now.

Going into this Thursday, I would have bet that the Titans drafted a WR on either day one or day two. OL and WR looked to be the biggest need. Now it looks like they might not get a WR even on day three.

Pick coming within sight so we will see who they take in round 6 shortly.

Give me Boutte. Highest upside if all remaining WRs and can return kicks.
If we're going defense, give me Brandon Joseph or Jaylon Jones.

That C from OSU wouldn't be bad either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back