Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy that we are emphasizing OL here...guessing that Duncan will need some coaching before finding his way on the field, but that is ok. At this point of the draft it is pretty much a crapshoot anyway LOL.

I was ok with this pick until I saw we traded up to do it and did not take Perry or Bouttee both or either starters on this team

More reason for hope on the OL.
Media outlets claiming this is guy is the steal of the entire draft.
https://titanswire.usatoday.com/202...dSwAFa84bQG4NME6zEQj_qRGjxBI8&mibextid=Zxz2cZ

Seems like a boom-bust kinda guy

Comes from the same school as Chigo and first a similar profile -- great athleticism and raw ability but underdeveloped.

Makes you wonder about the Maryland coaching staff.

It could though be a similar situation though where he just needs the right coaching and could be a steal.

Seems like a boom-bust kinda guy

Comes from the same school as Chigo and first a similar profile -- great athleticism and raw ability but underdeveloped.

Makes you wonder about the Maryland coaching staff.

It could though be a similar situation though where he just needs the right coaching and could be a steal.
Seriously. It feels like Maryland products always do better in the NFL. Stephon Diggs and Frank Wycheck are two other examples. Drafted in rounds 5 & 6 and went on to Pro Bowl careers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously. It feels like Maryland products always do better in the NFL. Stephon Diggs and Frank Wycheck are two other examples. Drafted in rounds 5 & 6 and went on to Pro Bowl careers.
My freshman year at Maryland, Vernon Davis was still there. Still by-far the most impressive college player I've ever seen play.

Every year it seems they have a solid player entering the NFL.

More reason for hope on the OL.
Media outlets claiming this is guy is the steal of the entire draft.
https://titanswire.usatoday.com/202...dSwAFa84bQG4NME6zEQj_qRGjxBI8&mibextid=Zxz2cZ
"The 6-foot-6, 306-pound Duncan allowed seven sacks and 28 total pressures last season, with up-and-down results as a run-blocker."

What a steal! Yikes. I see the potential, but I wouldn't call that a steal. My hesitation now is less about the player and more about the coaches we have in place to develop this "raw" talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back