Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping Levis' down year is just enough to make it remotely possible we could make a big leap up for him this year as a ceiling-shattering move like the Mahomes and Trey Lance trades.

He is so explosive, both with his arm and mobility, and that wrist flicky release he's got is a big indicator of big-time natural arm talent. Watching him I see a natural thrower who will excel with real talent around him. The Josh Allen arc is real with this dude.

He also reminds a bit of Tannehill but he's a much more explosive talent, and Tannehill's lack of pop is what has kept him mired in the just-above-average tier of QBs.
Well, he won’t excel here with no real talent around him then.

I would like a QB that can pass the ball and does not rely on RPO gimmicky ****

and isn't a statue

that's it, shouldn't be that ****in hard but that's all they teach in HS and college

Do they even pass the ball in college any more? I'll admit I don't watch much college ball but when I do, I don't see any pocket passing type QBs...they all rely on their legs more than their arms.

I'm hoping Levis' down year is just enough to make it remotely possible we could make a big leap up for him this year as a ceiling-shattering move like the Mahomes and Trey Lance trades.

He is so explosive, both with his arm and mobility, and that wrist flicky release he's got is a big indicator of big-time natural arm talent. Watching him I see a natural thrower who will excel with real talent around him. The Josh Allen arc is real with this dude.

He also reminds a bit of Tannehill but he's a much more explosive talent, and Tannehill's lack of pop is what has kept him mired in the just-above-average tier of QBs.

Id say the day he comes into the nfl he has top 3 or 4 arm strength- behind allen and herbert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back